Estimated Shipping time for a new 17in iMac is 3-4 weeks on their website

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Has anyone ordered one? Does it really take that long?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    I ordered one on 10/1. It is a stock 17" super with bluetooth (kit with keyboard and mouse)...

Everything else from the order has been delivered (iPod mini, accessories like Airport card, dock)... I'm just waiting on the iMac. The order status page http://www.apple.com/orderstatus says the iMac will ship on or before 11/2. I'm betting it will get here by the 19th (my father's birthday and the day before my sister's, both get to share this gift).
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I would be awesome if they could just sell the internal bluetooth adapters as an aftermarket accessory so I didn't have to custom order it.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by mynameis

I would be awesome if they could just sell the internal bluetooth adapters as an aftermarket accessory so I didn't have to custom order it.

I ordered a 20" with bluetooth on 10/3 shipping 11/2. The ship date didn't change when I subtracted the bluetooth module.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I ordered a stock 17 inch 1.6 with no BTO options on 10/3. The estimated ship date has not changed and is on or before 11/2. :/
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Oh Cheapfrag, its your birthday... we're gonna party like its your birthday

yeah, mine said 4 weeks approximately when i ordered. I ordered mine from apple store canada on 9/17 and the order was filled on 10/10, thats a saturday! they must be working overtime to get these out the door. It will ship tomorrow from Apple Canada since today is thanksgiving monday im bursting, should be here sooon.

1.6 w/bluetooth keyboard/mouse