New, Smaller Apple Stores

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I found this in Maccentral's Q4 results article. I wonder where they will be? I hope there's one in centeral NJ! It seems like a good idea to have smaller stores.

"Oppenheimer [Apple's CFO] also indicated that later this week Apple will introduce a smaller retail store design that is about half the square footage of its current stores. Apple will open six of these mini-stores across the U.S. this weekend."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by imacFP

I found this in Maccentral's Q4 results article. I wonder where they will be? I hope there's one in centeral NJ! It seems like a good idea to have smaller stores.

"Oppenheimer [Apple's CFO] also indicated that later this week Apple will introduce a smaller retail store design that is about half the square footage of its current stores. Apple will open six of these mini-stores across the U.S. this weekend."

how does one find the list of future apple stores to apply?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

how does one find the list of future apple stores to apply?

Well I'd say until they make the information public you can't.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    You go to the Apple Jobs site and look at the listings. They always list jobs for unopened stores there. IFOAppleStore.com also lists unpoened store locations including mini-stores.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Indianapolis is a big enough city, we need an apple store.

edit: Technically Indianapolis has one, but we need one downtown Indianapolis, where is it actually convienent