What's your frequency Kenneth? (sex, that is)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Some coffee..discuss amongst yourselves...

six, average per week...

is that a high average or low?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 43
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kwondo

Some coffee..discuss amongst yourselves...

six, average per week...

is that a high average or low?

6? well, if you last all night (or day) for all those 6 times, I rank it pretty nice.
  • Reply 2 of 43
    dorndorn Posts: 28member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

6? well, if you last all night (or day) for all those 6 times, I rank it pretty nice.

Dunno after about 4 days of that straight may wanna take a day off or at least let the hardware rest a bit.

Imho, frequency is whenever, wherever the spirit and circumstances allow... and sometimes the circumstances may need some hmm adapting to allow it heh.
  • Reply 3 of 43
    Hehe. I take the enthusiasm and speed of you guys answering in this thread as a sign of nerdness... (I define a 'nerd' as someone with geekish tendencies, but who can't get laid even if s/he had an XServe Raid SFP.)

And yes I admit I fall to that category of nerds at the moment. I don't have an Xserve Raid SFP, but some things have been too long ago, that is if you take astral stuff as 'unreal'.
  • Reply 4 of 43
    kwondokwondo Posts: 217member
    I decided to erect this topic in the spirit of the movie "Kinsey" due out in November. (At one point I pursued sexology until I realized tuition = medical doctorate.)
  • Reply 5 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by kwondo

I decided to erect this topic in the spirit of the movie "Kinsey" due out in November. (At one point I pursued sexology until I realized tuition = medical doctorate.)

Your higher education system in action... Leave it to the stuffed shirts to make a fun subject from school unobtainable unless you have the bling...

And damn that's not fun, usualy posts like that are made to either a. brag, or b. confirm an insecurity... where's the fun. (/shakes head in shame)...

(I was betting on insecurity btw)
  • Reply 6 of 43
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Congrats your lover is a great performer (woman have an advantage over man in this matter).

My lame record is 3 in 12 hours, and I fear that it was a long time ago ...
  • Reply 7 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

3 women in 12 hours? I think that's far better than what teh average in AI.
  • Reply 8 of 43
    Quote:

Congrats your lover is a great performer (woman have an advantage over man in this matter).

Vitamin B-12 is your friend...

And never, ever modern "medicines" ty... That stuff is bad for um... functioning hardware.

Yea, we have a disadvantage, but then again, i like to hold Sting up to the light as an example we can all follow. heh.
  • Reply 9 of 43
    Quote:

3 women in 12 hours? I think that's far better than what teh average in AI.

Thanks for your interpretation. My male prade is honored.
  • Reply 10 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dorn

Vitamin B-12 is your friend...

And never, ever modern "medicines" ty... That stuff is bad for um... functioning hardware.

Yea, we have a disadvantage, but then again, i like to hold Sting up to the light as an example we can all follow. heh.

Do you remember the movie : little big man, with Dustin Hoffman, obliged to "honor" 4 women under a hut. That was big, as big as the others parts of this movie, that I love.
  • Reply 11 of 43
    kwondokwondo Posts: 217member
    Whoa Nelly! I enjoy the stamina praise but I have not done what you guys think I did. When I said 6 times, I said in a week, not in a day x 6. If I did that I think my penis would fall off!
  • Reply 12 of 43
    At this point in my life: average is coming out to be about 0. Not that I haven't had sex... I just haven't had it recently...

Stares at feet...

Yeah...
  • Reply 13 of 43
    Quote:

Do you remember the movie : little big man, with Dustin Hoffman, obliged to "honor" 4 women under a hut. That was big, as big as the others parts of this movie, that I love.

Two words...

Zug zug. Thank you Ringo.

Enough said. However i was also thinking of the Futurama epi with their version called snu snu.
  • Reply 14 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by hardeeharhar

At this point in my life: average is coming out to be about 0. Not that I haven't had sex... I just haven't had it recently...

Stares at feet...

Yeah...

Unabashed honesty is far more charming than sexual bravado (be it honest or not).

And anything but average.
  • Reply 15 of 43
    As long as you and your partner are both satisfied with the frequency of sex, it doesn't matter what everyone else is doing. If you do it once a month and your both happy with that, then that's great. If you do it every day and it makes both of you happy, then that's great too. To each couple there own.
  • Reply 16 of 43
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Zero, since at my age, it's illegal. But I guess that just adds to the fun, no?
  • Reply 17 of 43
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    EDIT: I just realized that I am discussing my sex life with a bunch of strangers.

Sorry for the momentary lapse in judgement.

*BALETE*
  • Reply 18 of 43
    I'd need to upgrade my Ram to store in memory the number of times per week. We are LS so there is a heavy frequency.
  • Reply 19 of 43
    heh, tonton you surprised me .. i was thinking you won't have answered yet in this thread. but nicey.

anyway, i'm definitely on the nerd catogory of this subject (sex) now .. since hte man i like is in US while i'n not. but i think i'm not that nerd to post here when i finally have enough..
  • Reply 20 of 43
    meh.. bad day at work, kind of. too many ppl annoying me. and when that happens i too often have weird thoughts.

yea, can't really wait to have an xserve raid sfp .. i mean .. hehehe...