Apple's Purchasing Kurzweil???

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Is Apple Computers really trying to purchase Kurzweil Music Systems?

I didn't think that it was true, until I saw several rumor websites all asking about it! That would be fantastic!! Anyone else heard anything???

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    Hey Applelover,

I just checked out your statement about other rumor websites talking about this, and it's true. People on several other rumor sites are asking questions about Apple buying Kurzweil!

If Apple does buy Kurzweil, then it would be able to integrate all of Kurzweil's synthensizer equipment with the Mac (Garage Band, Logic, Logic Expres, etc.). This seems like it would be a HUGE plus for Apple!!
  • Reply 2 of 12
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Has anyone been able to confirm that it is Kurzweil *Music Systems*, and not Kurzweil *Education*, which produces an assisted-learning suite of products? Given that Apple's had a big push into technologies that assist the disabled, this would also be a good fit.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    links?
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Hey Blue2kdave, check out musicplayer.com. That was one of the places I heard people talking about it.

But man, imagine what Apple could do with Kurzweil!!! Some people their and other places are talking about it, and mentioning some things that sound awesome!
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Are we sure these two posters aren't one and the same?
  • Reply 6 of 12
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    applelover/MacBook:

We do not allow users to have duplicate user accounts on AppleInsider.

The second account which you created, MacBook, has been closed.

Thanks
  • Reply 7 of 12
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member

Applelover that's just ..sick. You'll cause schizophrenia answering your own posts like that.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    Hey Jambo,

\tMy name is Judah Leon (Macbook), and I USED to have an account with you, before you wrongly thought that I had two accounts and was replying to my own posts. WHICH I WASN'T!!!!! Wouldn't the registered email address be different??? Wouldn't the names be different too??? Why couldn't you have at least looked at the registered information and see that the other person and I are not the same??? They have to be different, because Applelover is not me!!!

What can you now do to fix this???

-----Judah Leon-----

Macbook
  • Reply 9 of 12
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    You do realize they have your IP address, and not just the information you intentionally provide?

Let's see, two posters who both use absurd amounts of multiple question marks?? And exclamation points!!! Nah, couldn't be the same.

Thread of the week!
  • Reply 10 of 12
    "You do realize they have your IP address, and not just the information you intentionally provide?"

Yes, of course, I realize that and I am challenging them to look at it. Because, like I said before, I am not the same person as Applelover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, maybe I used to many exclamation points?????????????????
  • Reply 11 of 12
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    We looked. The IPs were identical. The email addresses had the same last name in them. That *was* the information used to make the decision. You may want to look to perhaps a relative living with you in the case that it truly isn't you. This discussion needs to go into the Suggestions forum. Any subsequent posts regarding the possible duplicate accounts will be deleted from here. If no one posts anything regarding Kurzweil's possible purchase by Apple within 24 hrs, I'm locking this.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Macbook 2

"You do realize they have your IP address, and not just the information you intentionally provide?"

Yes, of course, I realize that and I am challenging them to look at it. Because, like I said before, I am not the same person as Applelover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, maybe I used to many exclamation points?????????????????

Multiple registrations are one thing.

Lying is another.

Goodbye.