Apple seeds Tiger Server A8297, Mac OS X 10.3.6 7R28

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Apple Computer last evening seeded its developers with Mac OS X 10.4 Server "Tiger" build A8297. The 1.6GB DVD image distribution marks the first time that Apple has offered Tiger Server to its Apple Developer Connection (ADC) members.

The company also seeded both Mac OS X 10.3.6 and Mac OS X 10.3.6 Server build 7R28 ,as well as J2SE 5.0 (JAVA) Release 1 Developer Preview 2 for Mac OS X Tiger 8A294 (Client).

Additional information on these latest builds is forthcoming.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    10.3.6 must be right around the corner, surely?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by CrunchinJelly

10.3.6 must be right around the corner, surely?

It's been "right around the corner" for some time now, but hopefully this spells a near-term release (barring any catastrophes).

And don't call me Shirley.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LudwigVan

It's been "right around the corner" for some time now, but hopefully this spells a near-term release (barring any catastrophes).

And don't call me Shirley.

Considering DOOM III has 10.3.6 in its requirements and it's being released in February, I believe it's safe to say that 10.3.6 will be released before February 2005.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    According to Thinksecret, there as been no change to the developer documentation or file size for 10.3.6. Hopefully that means that it's basically frozen and will be released very soon!
  • Reply 5 of 6
    By the way, I don't think the Tiger Server build number is correct. Shouldn't it be in the hundreds?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LudwigVan

By the way, I don't think the Tiger Server build number is correct. Shouldn't it be in the hundreds?

Typo on Kasper's part I'm guessing. Just flip the A and 8, may seem a bit clearer