Any idea of the value of my PB?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hey!

I am thinking about selling my PB and picking up an iBook that seems to be more rugged for university...

Does anyone have any idea what a 1.5ghz 15" is worth with Superdrive. 80gig, 768 RAM...a stock one basically with extra RAM.

thanks for the help guys!

R

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Why in the world would you sell that machine? Did you already scratch it bad or something like that?

Instead of buying an iBook since it is more "rugged" (as you say), buy a REALLY good laptop case. (Which you should've done when you got the system) The Brenthaven's come with that nice padded sleeve. Or buy a hard case... and handcuff it to yourself. You'll look like you hold nuclear launch codes.

Don't sell your PBook... that's too nice of a machine to get rid of. You did something to it. I know.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    regreg Posts: 832member
    eBay is showing one at $1825 right now. It also depends if yours is in good shape. I agreed that you should keep the pb and get a case for it. I take my 17 pb everywhere and it is rugged enough. It went on a 180 mile bike ride with scouts on the C&O canal.

reg
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Hmmm, that is odd, I never got an e-mail that you guys replied!

I think that you are right, this thing is really sexy, and I paid way more than that for it; I think I will just pick up a good bag and call it good.

Anyone know anything about the Timbuk2 messenger bags?

Thanks for the sound advice guys!