For the love of God PLEASE remove the roaches ad

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
I love the site but the roaches are makeing me queasy. PLEASE PLEASE remove the bugs flash ad. Put back the shoot a bee or something but not this current one... egh

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    I dunno, it's kinda "Joes Apartment" to me. Or like Bad Mojo. Yeah, that's it. Bad Mojo.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

I dunno, it's kinda "Joes Apartment" to me. Or like Bad Mojo. Yeah, that's it. Bad Mojo.

bleh, makes me sick to stomach
  • Reply 3 of 12
    Yes! Get rid of it!!
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by tripdragon

I love the site but the roaches are makeing me queasy. PLEASE PLEASE remove the bugs flash ad. Put back the shoot a bee or something but not this current one... egh

<obligatory endorsement of adblocking> Ads, what ads? </ Pithhelmet >
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

<obligatory endorsement of adblocking> Ads, what ads? </ Pithhelmet >

Niffty app. Very extreme to remove all ads, but it really was just that one ad so far that I disliked as I am sure others feel the same. I did see a new one shoot the tank, it goes very very slowy it makes me laugh so much since it is really patheehtic at how much of a non chanelge it is to shoot it now. The bees were very fast and gave you some sort of fight... :P
  • Reply 6 of 12
    [commercial]i actually have to click on the add to make it play and even then i can remove it, Firefox has nice add ons [/commercial]

But yeah, why being forced watching roaches on the computer when i can see them crawl right here in my own kitchen!
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Quote:

Very extreme to remove all ads

Cough, splutter....splutter, cough.......
  • Reply 8 of 12
    jamiljamil Posts: 210member
    Now, the snake ad is freaking me out. I hate snakes, on top of that it's a cobra (very native to my country) and animated. What's a snake got to do with mortgages anyway?
  • Reply 9 of 12
    imiloaimiloa Posts: 187member
    Quote:

bleh, makes me sick to stomach

don't ever move to hawaii. my roaches have roaches... =)
  • Reply 10 of 12
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Yay hosts files...
  • Reply 11 of 12
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    I actually don't mind most ads, but memories of Tina and now the roaches -- - - are going to drive me over to PithHelmet any moment now. Or find someplace else (ahem).
  • Reply 12 of 12
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    PithHelmet slows down Safari like it's its job. Go somewhere where there isn't ads. You know where the action is.