Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Blasphemy

Nuff said...

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Holy sh*tting f*ck, that case looks like a converted shopping cart. He even left the wheels on! Kids, don't bend and cut perforated metal without the proper equipment.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    C'mon, guys, you can see the brake on the front caster. It's not going anywhere.

It's an ugly case, granted, but why get a rope? I thorougly enjoyed going over there and seeing open lust for Apple hardware. Remember, every positive experience with Apple kit breaks down the barriers to switching just a little bit. Even if someone there doesn't switch themselves, they'll be more open minded about recommending Macs for people who aren't as enthusiastic about hardware components or FPS gaming. Anything that allows Apple stuff to be considered on the merits will work to Apple's advantage (and keep their feet to the fire).
  • Reply 3 of 8
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Amorph

C'mon, guys, you can see the brake on the front caster. It's not going anywhere.

It's an ugly case, granted, but why get a rope? I thorougly enjoyed going over there and seeing open lust for Apple hardware. Remember, every positive experience with Apple kit breaks down the barriers to switching just a little bit. Even if someone there doesn't switch themselves, they'll be more open minded about recommending Macs for people who aren't as enthusiastic about hardware components or FPS gaming. Anything that allows Apple stuff to be considered on the merits will work to Apple's advantage (and keep their feet to the fire).

Get a rope because there's going to be a hanging!

I mean come on... a PC BIOS screen on a 30 inch display? That is like me catering your wedding and claiming that the fishsticks I serve make people more open to seafood.

It is evil I say, evil.

Nick
  • Reply 4 of 8
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member

From said thread:

"nice monitor - matches your case too."

• Reply 5 of 8
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

I mean come on... a PC BIOS screen on a 30 inch display?

"If you must sin, sin boldly."

Quote:

That is like me catering your wedding and claiming that the fishsticks I serve make people more open to seafood.

• Reply 6 of 8
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

Holy sh*tting f*ck, that case looks like a converted shopping cart. He even left the wheels on! Kids, don't bend and cut perforated metal without the proper equipment.

Fist thing I thought of was a G5 with the Dr. Bott skateboard rip-off....