iTunes for Canada now accessible

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    I'm having the same issue with my american express...it keeps saying it's not a valid CANADIAN Credit card...WTF?????

Maybe i have to get someone with a mac to enter this for me...

I sent an email to the customer service void....like i'll ever hear back....

anyone else have this issue with AMEX?
  • Reply 22 of 34
    Regarding the credit card verifications problems:

Credit card companies have all started looking for purchases that may be suspicious. Someone buying 20 different things late at night sends off warning bells with them.

There is nothing wrong with your security code. When I tried to make purchases this happened to me this morning after working all night. I called Visa and they locked my account. After I told them that yes I made 50 .99 cent purchases it was unlocked and they know iTunes is valid on my account.

Call your credit card company!
  • Reply 23 of 34
    http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...22?hub=SciTech

FormatC2 is famous! How long has mainstream media been using nerd forums for their quotes?
  • Reply 24 of 34
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by InactionMan

FormatC2 is famous!

But they replaced his "aboot" with "(about)", the cowards!
  • Reply 25 of 34
    sasasasa Posts: 21member
    When I try to set up an account with iTunes from Canada, my country is pre-filled in as United States... the States drop-down doesn't include provinces and it won't accept a Canadian postal code.

Anyone else have this problem? Or, better yet, a solution?

s
  • Reply 26 of 34
    Go to the store main page and select country and select Canada. Your in the US store.
  • Reply 27 of 34
    sasasasa Posts: 21member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Write

Go to the store main page and select country and select Canada. Your in the US store.

You're right.

It's amazing what happens when you read the (not so) fine print.

Thanks!
  • Reply 28 of 34
    It wouldn't accept my security code either until I more carefully read my expiration date and switched the month and year numbers.
  • Reply 29 of 34
    iTMS won't download my purchased music! Anyone else having this problem? it keeps on telling me, "An Unkowkn error occured (-50)"
  • Reply 30 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by indiemike

iTMS won't download my purchased music! Anyone else having this problem? it keeps on telling me, "An Unkowkn error occured (-50)"

I downloaded an entire album yesterday with zero problems (playing the purchased music right now ). I love this store, I am so happy that it's finally in canada.
  • Reply 31 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Lane WC

I downloaded an entire album yesterday with zero problems (playing the purchased music right now ). I love this store, I am so happy that it's finally in canada.

yeah im happy its here too. well i would be if my music could download!
  • Reply 32 of 34
    About a week later and the Selection still sucks @$$.
  • Reply 33 of 34
    Just thought that since it is iTunes Canada they might have a better selection of Canadian artists. I haven't been able to find that many. Here's a list of just a few that I couldn't find:

- sum 41

- finger eleven

- theory of a deadman

- defualt

- thornley

- social code

- jack union

- highholy days

- thousand foot krutch

- chunk

- forty foot echo

- nickelback

- pilate

- joshua's habit

- sam roberts

I know their coming, It's just disapointing that's all.