Happy Holidays,

Aries 1B

damn.
  • Reply 3 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

This is easier:

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATE...hClicked%7Ci=2

hmm but what do the ladies think of that?
  • Reply 4 of 25
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    They think you're not a complete bonehead relying on a few extra degrees on your lap as birth control.
  • Reply 5 of 25
    Quote:

They think you're not a complete bonehead relying on a few extra degrees on your lap as birth control.

• Reply 6 of 25
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    MY APPLE RUINED MY NUTS!!!

wait...sex...without children 9 months later?!?

ROCK ON!!!! LETS PARTY!
  • Reply 7 of 25
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Talk about chestnuts roasting on an open fire!

My 12" PB will probably end up making me impotent. Oh well I'll just clone myself.
  • Reply 8 of 25
    :-):-) Posts: 110member
    Quote:

My 12" PB will probably end up making me impotent. Oh well I'll just clone myself.

Uhh. tough luck, hopefully you mean infertile, not impotent! Otherwise there would be reason to worry...

However, temporary "infertility" wont stop me from couch-surfing on my iBook... pros vs. cons. since I don't plan on having children anytime soon that one answers itself...

:-)
  • Reply 9 of 25
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

hmm but what do the ladies think of that?

i don't mind him having the 17" powerbook on his lap for 16 hours a day, as long as i get the remaining 24h - [time spent with macs] / day

i won't mind the "side effect" since it's desided, but i think i don't trust that as the only way to not get to trouble ...

heh. wonder when hte next powerbooks come with a warning label such as "do not use powerbook as a birth control".
  • Reply 10 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

wonder when hte next powerbooks come with a warning label such as "do not use powerbook as a birth control".

• Reply 11 of 25
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Goodness. Infertile AND impotent. It's so hot.

they should come with a jock strap made out of that stuff the space shuttle uses for insulation.
  • Reply 12 of 25
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

they should come with a jock strap made out of that stuff the space shuttle uses for insulation.

I hear that stuff's not too reliable, really. Only the best for my balls.

--B
  • Reply 13 of 25
    so it's only temporary infertility? it won't permanently mess up your sperm? deformities and the like?
  • Reply 14 of 25
    :-):-) Posts: 110member
    Quote:

so it's only temporary infertility? it won't permanently mess up your sperm? deformities and the like?

There are no guarantees in life... and the study in reference (link ) is inconclusive on long term effects (they need money for their lab)... this is however a subject that has come up before, in 2000 a study showed increased scrotal temperatures in car drivers (link ), but I don't think people stop driving cars... In rats, short term effects have been shown to be reversible in a 10 week period (link )

All in all, nobody really knows anything so... keep surfing, but be cautious
  • Reply 15 of 25
    phew *wipes sweat off brow* ok, good deal then, planned parenthood, take notice lol
  • Reply 16 of 25
    Quote:

To keep the testicles at an ideal temperature ? and for greater comfort ? men naturally sit with their legs further apart than women.

The problem with the Lap Desk is that it compromises part of the intrinsic functionality of a laptop computer by being not particularly portable.

I would have thought that Apple, with their flair for design, could have come up with some sort of device that extended and retracted from the laptop itself which would clamp around a bloke's thighs thereby allowing said bloke to spread 'em far and wide with the laptop suspended in midair in between, leaving the ventilation process to do its job as nature intended.

Hell they could incorporate a special Testes Fan? in the front to provide additional cooling on extra hot days or to counter the effects of global warming. It could be a selling point. Burn a disk not your balls. The coolest portable computers just got cooler. Introducing the new Made for Men Powerbook. You'd be nuts not to want one.
  • Reply 17 of 25
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

I would have thought that Apple, with their flair for design, could have come up with some sort of device that extended and retracted from the laptop itself which would clamp around a bloke's thighs thereby allowing said bloke to spread 'em far and wide with the laptop suspended in midair in between, leaving the ventilation process to do its job as nature intended.

Hell they could incorporate a special Testes Fan? in the front to provide additional cooling on extra hot days or to counter the effects of global warming. It could be a selling point. Burn a disk not your balls. The coolest portable computers just got cooler. Introducing the new Made for Men Powerbook. You'd be nuts not to want one.

Haha.. think about the marketing opportunities.. since there are all those iCurve etc things.. what next? iTesticles?
  • Reply 18 of 25
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

which would clamp around a (person's) thighs thereby allowing said (person) to spread 'em far and wide...

Hey now, I think women should demand this too! Why should guys get all the nifty gadgets?

Especially in public coffee shops!

• Reply 19 of 25
    Quote:

Hey now, I think women should demand this too! Why should guys get all the nifty gadgets?

Especially in public coffee shops!

So I've clicked on the link to Giaguara's reply and, you know, near enough is good enough but I haven't looked at the name so I think I'm reading Giaguara's words and I'm sitting here thinking to myself "Giaguara you become more of a mystery to me everyday."

Then I see the name.

Typical, you old perv.

You don't have to tell me that all the fantasies floating round in your head involve the 17 inch.

You're a sick, sick man.
  • Reply 20 of 25
    dorndorn Posts: 28member
    Quote:

You don't have to tell me that all the fantasies floating round in your head involve the 17 inch.

You're a sick, sick man.

Er...

"man?" Sorry no... Sitting next to HER at the moment. SHE is quite, pleasantly peverted. I just wanted to correct this little bit of gender confusion.

Regards,

Dorn.