Picture of Apple Store Birmingham(UK)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
He's a quick snap of the outside of the yet to open new Apple store in Birmingham's Bullring.

It does not look very big, infact it might just be a mini store...

http://homepage.mac.com/tadunne/PhotoAlbum17.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by tadunne

He's a quick snap of the outside of the yet to open new Apple store in Birmingham's Bullring.

It does not look very big, infact it might just be a mini store...

http://homepage.mac.com/tadunne/PhotoAlbum17.html

No one lives in Birmingham then!
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by tadunne

No one lives in Birmingham then!

The next person to comment on this thread can have one of my gmail invites!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Thx for keeping the locals updated..

Does look a wee little thing, does the block of units go back deeply? More stores = more people seeing them and the products so all is goodly..

p.s. I am not after your invites just to take home the ashes again when we come-a-stomping next year
  • Reply 4 of 7
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    I was hoping it'd be bigger. I'm at uni in Coventry and Brum's 5 minutes away on t' train.

Still, I guess I'm glad we're getting one at all!

Amorya
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by gsxrboy

Thx for keeping the locals updated..

Does look a wee little thing, does the block of units go back deeply? More stores = more people seeing them and the products so all is goodly..

p.s. I am not after your invites just to take home the ashes again when we come-a-stomping next year

I spotted the store when I was in the Bull Ring on Tuesday(Christmas shopping and all), if the shops either side of the store are anything to go by then it will go back really far. Should be a pretty good size especially if they use the upper floor as well.

Fingers crossed for a end of Jan or Early Feb opening, I suspect it will not take long to fit it out since it is pretty much a clean empty shell with no major building work to be done.

• Reply 6 of 7
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Still too far away, but a step in the right direction.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Stoo

Still too far away, but a step in the right direction.

gsxrboy if you want the gmail invite it's all yours, just say.

I think there used to be a clintons cards there before, but there were 2 clinton cards a the bullring anyway so it makes sense.

I wish they had used on of the new retail units on new street. Theres one there thats huge and empty and looks like an apple store, oh well still will be nice to have an offical place of worship