Question for anyone with Pirates of Silicon Valley

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
You know the scene where Steve Jobs asks Bill Gates to his office and shouts at him "you're stealing from us!...." Its about 10 minutes from the end.

During that scene Steve's playing some music on his B&O Hi fi.

Does anyone know what tune it is?

It sounds a bit like Beethoven but I can't track it down. I've tried looking in the credits at the end, where it lists some music but cant identify it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    I want to know was it ever on DVD? Anyone have a DVD quality rip? I have the Divx and it's so so, since after all it's divx.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

I want to know was it ever on DVD? Anyone have a DVD quality rip? I have the Divx and it's so so, since after all it's divx.

You wouldn't be asking for pirated media, now would you?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

You wouldn't be asking for pirated media, now would you?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Lets just say there is a ripped copy out there...

I wonder where I could go to find such things if I wanted to check it out for myself, you know for research into what site decided to do such a horrible thing. It wouldent be the worst thing in the world if someone posted a link to help out with my research.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I got the VHS from the local library.. then I converted it to VCD.

Meanwhile, I don't know that tune.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kenneth

I got the VHS from the local library.. then I converted it to VCD.

Meanwhile, I don't know that tune.

there are great high quality divx rips out there...if you dont know where to look, do what I did, stumble arround in the dark...or watch reruns of The screen savers from 2 years ago...which you cant find untill you know where to look...it is a visious cicle

a lot of torrents are gone now (thank you mpaa) Kazaa light is fadeing fast, and shareza is well...I have had no luck with it lately, i have yet to stumble on the latest trend, but when I do I will share.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

there are great high quality divx rips out there...if you dont know where to look, do what I did, stumble arround in the dark...or watch reruns of The screen savers from 2 years ago...which you cant find untill you know where to look...it is a visious cicle

a lot of torrents are gone now (thank you mpaa) Kazaa light is fadeing fast, and shareza is well...I have had no luck with it lately, i have yet to stumble on the latest trend, but when I do I will share.

I'll keep my eye's open...and of course will let anyone who's interested know if I find one out there
  • Reply 8 of 8
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Playmaker

I'll keep my eye's open...and of course will let anyone who's interested know if I find one out there

I had one but...woldnt ya know it, the winblows os had to melt down