Macworld: Apple posts stream of Macworld keynote address

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
For those Apple fans interested in viewing Apple chief executive Steve Jobs' Macworld keynote, which took place earlier today, the wait is over. The feed has been posted.

Watch the Macworld San Francisco 2005 opening keynote.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    is anyone else getting really crappy connections to the stream? i know a lot of people are watching, but i'm timing out with a T1 every 20 seconds or so.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

is anyone else getting really crappy connections to the stream? i know a lot of people are watching, but i'm timing out with a T1 every 20 seconds or so.

yeah, me to... quicktime 6.5 crashed on me (iBook g4 10.3.7)....

KEYNOTE is RANDOM. LIFE IS SWEET. I AM CONFUSED BY ALL THIS STUFF...

Cant separate truth from fiction anymore
  • Reply 3 of 7
    louzerlouzer Posts: 1,054member
    Quote:

And all you people complained when they didn't stream the thing. Can you imagine how bad it would've been?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Louzer

And all you people complained when they didn't stream the thing. Can you imagine how bad it would've been?

i wasnt complaining at all about not having a live stream.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    why is there only audio for dail up but last year they had video as well
  • Reply 6 of 7
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Because at least for the short term, this brought even Akamai to its knees. That's *impressive*.

Heck, even the Apple main site was having problems, and it's considered one of the more rock solid sites out there by a lot of folks. The MacWorld site (hosted on Wintel)? Down hard much of yesterday.

Apple managed to slashdot themselves.

Yesterday I couldn't get a good stream over a T1 to save my life. Tonight, WiFi through DSL is crystal clear, and twice the size.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

You only have 4.5GB of RAM. Try upgrading that to at least 6.