iPod Shuffle photos

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Have a look. Slick packaging! You get free music?! I just bought an iPod mini for considerably more money and I didn't get any free music. Boo. Hiss. :P

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000177027029/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Man! My ship date is a month off and these shlubs got one at the store:/
  • Reply 2 of 10
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Man! My ship date is a month off and these shlubs got one at the store:/

Who's the shlub?

--B
  • Reply 3 of 10
    I don't have one yet, but the free music promo thing in there was the same as the 20GB iPod I got for Christmas. It just promotes the free download of the week. That's all, don't get mad.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by macserverX

I don't have one yet, but the free music promo thing in there was the same as the 20GB iPod I got for Christmas. It just promotes the free download of the week. That's all, don't get mad.

Is that all it is? Still, living in Canada I can't find the free download of the week on the Canadian iTunes Music Store. Is it a US-only thing?
  • Reply 5 of 10
    It looks really good. I'm waiting till it's in my Apple Store to buy it.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bergz

Who's the shlub?

--B

Anyone that has a 1G iPod Suffle before me is a shlub.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ybot

Is that all it is? Still, living in Canada I can't find the free download of the week on the Canadian iTunes Music Store. Is it a US-only thing?

We get one here in the UK. Got a lovely Leaves track a few weeks back. You sure you don't have it? I remember it took a couple of minutes to find it before, but once you see it, you'll kick yourself for not!
  • Reply 8 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I bought mine last Friday and I didn't get that free music.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by G_Warren

We get one here in the UK. Got a lovely Leaves track a few weeks back. You sure you don't have it? I remember it took a couple of minutes to find it before, but once you see it, you'll kick yourself for not!

I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. It seems the Canadian iTMS is rather limited and simplified. Only 700,000 songs. A few measly celeb playlists. And half the stuff listed on the US store is not on the Canadian one. \

I'll post a screenshot when I get home form work.

-Y