Apple says it's shipping On or before 02/15/20

Anyone think this will ship earlier?
  • Reply 22 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Krob81

I placed my order on the 14th...

Apple says it's shipping On or before 02/15/20

Anyone think this will ship earlier?

I would not hold my breath...after the reaction & experience I had of trying to place my order for one on the 11th I think it will be on back order for a bit.

...on the optimistic side...there is always hope...
  • Reply 23 of 34
    I ordered mine on January 11 a few minutes after the keynote ended and it still hasn't shipped yet. I wonder if it's because I also ordered iWork with it? Oh well! Hope everyone's enjoying the wait.
  • Reply 24 of 34
    I just cheked Apple's order status:

Jan 30, 2005

8:55 am

Arrived at FedEx Ramp_

SHENZHEN CN_

Jan 29, 2005

9:43 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location_

SHENZHEN CN_

8:24 pm

Pickup status_

SHENZHEN CN_

Any ideas when it should arrive? Tomorrow?
  • Reply 25 of 34
    I've just been told by Apple and TNT Express that I should get mine tomorrow and that's to UK mainland.

It was a BTO, ordered on 1-Jan.

Cheers

Simon
  • Reply 26 of 34
    Sorry, make that 17-Jan
  • Reply 27 of 34
    I'm in the UK and I got mine Friday, fantastic little machine, used it quite intensly yesterday with Illustrator, Photoshop and Painter handled well : )

One very happy customer.
  • Reply 28 of 34
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    Flying from Asia to the US takes advantage of the time zone changes. You can depart from Tokyo around 5:00PM and land in San Francisco at 9:00AM of the same day. Really convenient when you are shipping things. A real bear when you are returning from a business trip.
  • Reply 29 of 34
    Hi there,

I ordered mine about two weeks ago and got it yesterday. I live in Germany.

David
  • Reply 30 of 34
    I ordered mine BTO 1.42 GHz with 512 MB RAM and a Superdrive on 1/16. Still not shipped yet. I find it a bit frustrating that people I know with the same configuration who ordered after I did are already receiving their mini.
  • Reply 31 of 34
    I ordered a mac mini on the 1st of feb. I got told it would ship on or before the 1st march. Today (3rd feb), I got an email saying it's shipped. I'm impressed...

(mac mini 1.42ghz, 512mb ram, combo drive)
  • Reply 32 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by boilerfan97

I ordered mine BTO 1.42 GHz with 512 MB RAM and a Superdrive on 1/16. Still not shipped yet. I find it a bit frustrating that people I know with the same configuration who ordered after I did are already receiving their mini.

Ordered mine Jan 12 (BTO, 1.25 GHz with 512 MB RAM, 80 GB), and all I've got 'til now was a lousy mail saying it may ship Feb 4.... everything takes a bit longer in Switzerland, I suppose...
  • Reply 33 of 34
    It's putting me off the Mac mini that even now the UK Apple Store website states the Mac mini is "now shipping" when you go to the actual order page it's still quoting "3-4 weeks" as the estimated shipping time, the same thing it's said ever sinc the mini was introduced. That doesn't quite sound like "now shipping" to me and I want the computer sooner than a "maybe" month's time.

Anyone received a mini in the UK yet?
  • Reply 34 of 34
    Mine's here now - got it last night. I guess I was just lucky or something - mebbe apple's short of the superdrives, or mebbe BT / AE packages, or something?

I'd say go ahead and order. You can always cancel if you change your mind, or find it somewhere else first...