age?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just a question.. how old is everyone in here??

i am curious of the ages of all the mac ppl who write in things like in here... being one my self

Comments

• Reply 1 of 68
    Less than ln(-1)/i*10 and greater than a quarter of a century...
  • Reply 2 of 68
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Evidently not old enough to get served alcohol at a table with a minor present. Pennsylvania has some interesting liquor laws...
  • Reply 3 of 68
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
  • Reply 4 of 68
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

Evidently not old enough to get served alcohol at a table with a minor present. Pennsylvania has some interesting liquor laws...

thats too bad... just a few more months and everyone else will catch up...

that is weird tho...
  • Reply 5 of 68
    hardeeharhar is a 48 year old investment banker from Manhattan who has been divorced three times and will marry his fourth wife in June. He assures us it's for real this time. He has his own private plane.

ShawnJ is a 24 year old male model currently dating one of the stars of The Bold and the Beautiful, but for privacy reasons he won't tell us which one (so don't bother to ask).

New is a 28 year old mother of 2 from St Anton in Austria where she and her husband run a ski resort. She is also the author of several children's books.

Paul is a 15 year old from New York and the eldest of eight children. His father was a violinist with the New York Symphony Orchestra until his mother ran off with a pig farmer from Kansas last year. Now his Dad devotes all his time to raising Paul and his 7 brothers and sisters. Paul is a talented singer and hopes to study music in Italy after he finishes school with a view to oneday joining an opera company.

I am a 26 year old translator from Sweden but as a result of my work with the EU, I spend about half my time in Brussels. When not travelling, I live in Stockholm with my gay lover Lars and our three cats.
  • Reply 6 of 68
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    crazychester...

i'm old enough to not be asked for papers when purchasing alcohol in uk or eire, but not old enough to not be always asked for them in us. i want to spend the rest of my life with a geek who is actually registered here, and whose post count is about the same as his years spent in the same company i work in (ups just checked.. whose post count is at the moment less than 3x the years served).

in our free and work time we like to make the lusers suffer.
  • Reply 7 of 68
    I was ten when the original Macintosh was born...
  • Reply 8 of 68

(and single)

• Reply 9 of 68
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member

and single.

(I really need one of those raised eyebrow smilies.)
  • Reply 10 of 68
    dorndorn Posts: 28member
    34, hey you kids, get of my lawn!!!

and not single
  • Reply 11 of 68
    chester is actually one of the last remaining assasins of the Carmini Clan. Of ambiguous sexual identity, she/he/it killed my father right after having sex with him. I blundered upon them as she/he/it was cleaning up the brain matter from her/his/its face. I promptly recieved the nasty end of her/his/its gun in between my eyes, and if it weren't for the fact that I was carrying my iBook, I probably would have been her/his/its next hit. She/he/it feel in love with the sleak whiteness and had time to ask where she/he/it could get one before cold-cocking me with the less nasty end of her/his/its gun. She/he/it is approximately the age of the last bottle of 1945 Mouton I drank alone on my private jet, between marriages 2.0 and 3.1.
  • Reply 12 of 68
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    the digits of my age, when added together, equal 4...

so that means i am one of the following:

4 (0+4=4)

13 (1+3=4)

22 (2+2=4)

31 (3+1=4) or

40 (4+0=4)

(come one, just posting my age would so dull... now it's annoying, too)
  • Reply 13 of 68
    alas, can we really assume that you are less than 100?
  • Reply 14 of 68
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    As I answer (with variations) everytime this inevitable thread returns to these boards:

Old enough to know better, young enough to still answer

er

Young enough to still answer, old enough to answer without saying anything . . .
  • Reply 15 of 68
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Old enough to die

young enough to live

Age is not a warranty.
  • Reply 16 of 68
    i'm just a little bit older than my teeth!
  • Reply 17 of 68
    Giaguara is 29 and was a member of Cirque du Soleil specializing in acrobatics, trampolining and trapeze work. She was forced into retirement after suffering a nasty back injury last year and is currently taking a break in the UK. She will be beginning a PhD in Kinesiology at the University of Montreal when she returns to Canada and wants to write a book about the physics of circus arts.

durin oakenskin is a 31 year old professional tennis player from Berne. She represented Switzerland in tennis at the Athens Olympics. She is currently seeded 136th in the world. Her family own a chocolate factory and have been making fine Swiss chocolate for 125 years.

Splinemodel is a 23 year old professional football player. In the off season, he helps out with his father's crayfishing business. He hopes to one day start his own business designing and making surfboards.

Buon Rotto is a 29 year old web site designer and also lectures part-time in Interactive Media at UNC. He was a Fundamentalist Christian until about six months ago when he suddenly announced he was converting to the Ba'hai faith (much to everyone's surprise).

Dorn is a 34 year old costume designer and mask maker with Cirque du Soleil currently travelling in the UK. He is also a successful artist and his pieces have been exhibited at the Canadian National Art Gallery.

hardeeharhar is a liar.

rok is 40 and runs a dog obedience training school in Louisiana. He also trains show business dogs and was assistant to the chief dog wrangler for the movie 101 Dalmations.

pfflam is a 76 year retired astrophysicist. He worked for NASA during the 1960s and was in the Control Room for the first Lunar landing (you can see him in some of the footage). He has 4 children and 9 grandchildren.

Powerdoc is a 31 year old fashion designer originally from Luxemborg but currently based in London. After a string of successes last year he has broken into the world of haut couture and will be showing his designs in Milan in the Summer. He is currently negotiating to have Naomi Campbell model some of his garments.

I'll tell you about mattjohndrow later. I've got to catch a flight to Brussels.
  • Reply 18 of 68
    29, Married, and aside from my shitty job, I'm loving life
  • Reply 19 of 68
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    I would say but then crazychester would do a better job

Fellows
  • Reply 20 of 68
    chester you know you love the assasin gig...