100-pound woman eats 11-pound burger

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Wow. What can I say?

"A dainty 100lb woman has become the first person ever to finish Denny's Beer Barrel Pub's monster 6lb burger. Kate Stelnick, 19, of Princeton, N.J., made the five-hour drive with two friends from The College of New Jersey, after they saw pictures of the monster burger, dubbed the Ye Old 96er, on the Internet and on TV's Food Network.

She ate the burger in 2 hours 54 mins, 6 minutes under the 3 hours allowed. Not even competitive eater Eric "Badlands" Booker was able to eat it when he tried last June. It took him 7 1/2 hours."

http://www.lonestartimes.com/index.p...0,1507,0,0,1,0

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Well I can say dumb, or I can say that now she is 111 and still growing if she continues that way
  • Reply 2 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

Wow. What can I say?

"A dainty 100lb woman has become the first person ever to finish Denny's Beer Barrel Pub's monster 6lb burger. Kate Stelnick, 19, of Princeton, N.J., made the five-hour drive with two friends from The College of New Jersey, after they saw pictures of the monster burger, dubbed the Ye Old 96er, on the Internet and on TV's Food Network.

She ate the burger in 2 hours 54 mins, 6 minutes under the 3 hours allowed. Not even competitive eater Eric "Badlands" Booker was able to eat it when he tried last June. It took him 7 1/2 hours."

http://www.lonestartimes.com/index.p...0,1507,0,0,1,0

how did 6 pounds become 11 pounds?
  • Reply 3 of 14
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

how did 6 pounds become 11 pounds?

she drank something as well, i'd assume?

and the salt binds liquids .. for a day or two at least.

unless she purges that food.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    6lbs burger + 5lbs of bun and salad?
  • Reply 5 of 14
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,419member
    You have to eat the 6lb burger and the "condiments" pickles, fries and whatever they throw in. No more than 11 lbs though.

I find this tiny woman with a hellacious apetite and quite sexy. She must have a tapeworm or something. LOL
  • Reply 6 of 14
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    When you look at a CT scan of a fat fat person you see a normal sized person inside.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

When you look at a CT scan of a fat fat person you see a normal sized person inside.

So she's a normal sized person who burst out of her fat person to go gorge on her own?

I'm getting a very messy Alien type vibe, here.....
  • Reply 8 of 14
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

So she's a normal sized person who burst out of her fat person to go gorge on her own?

I'm getting a very messy Alien type vibe, here.....

Fat people are the same size on the inside as skinny people. Except of course for the stretched out stomach and enlarged heart.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Oh geez, it happened right in my old stomping grounds.

Moving on, I hope we all know about Kobiyashi. Now there's a gustatory athlete.

He has the hot dog record (I think it was 35 with buns in 12 minutes), plus the distinction of piling down 15 pounds of pig brains in a similar amount of time. He's about 135 lbs.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    I think I could do a decent effort on that burger. I'll have to give it a shot next summer.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    If I fasted for two months and was able to defecate and consume simultaneously, I might manage.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Bleh ))))))(thats as close to a puke smiley as I an get)

looking at that picture I can only imagine trying to consume the half jar of Mayo that appears to be on that bread. Aside from that I think I could do some serious damage to that sucker in 3 hours.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    Given that the human stomach can hold roughly eight pounds of food before exploding, I am not that impressed.

I wanted a Tolstoy-esque ending where she explodes after eating the burger, or is that Monty Python?
  • Reply 14 of 14
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    She's just an amateur.

Sonya "Black Widow" Thomas is the Queen of competitive eating.