age?

Comments

• Reply 41 of 68
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    Following rok's lead...

The digits of my age, when added together, equal two; thus, I must be one of the following:

2 (0+2=2) or

11 (1+1=2) or

20 (2+0=2)

I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult.
  • Reply 42 of 68
    Son, I'm thirty. I only went with your mother 'cause she's dirty. And I don't have a decent bone in me. What you get is just what you see.
  • Reply 43 of 68
  • Reply 44 of 68
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    oh cmon .. i thought they play soccer in Manchester City, not football ...
  • Reply 45 of 68
    american football = football

football = soccer

Its a strange world this football is.
  • Reply 46 of 68
    Stephen W. Hawking is a 63 year old theoretical physicist and the world's most famous dork. He is Lucasian professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge and his principle areas of research are cosmology and quantum gravity. He wrote the best seller A Brief History of Time and suffers from Motor Neurone Disease. In his spare time, he likes to paint pretty pictures and create fake internet identities.

bergz is a 55 year old professional astrologer, tarot card reader and clairvoyant. She goes by the professional name of Madame Futura and once used her psychic powers to help the FBI solve a baffling murder case. Each New Year's Day, she offers all AI members free tarot readings. This year she predicted that Splinemodel would meet his soul mate and BuonRotto would come to terms with the fact he is actually gay (apparently he'll put up a sticky about it on the board when it happens). Unfortunately, it seems Madame Futura is only right about one third of the time. But if it does come true, Lars and I will be right behind BuonRotto all the way.

cooop is 20 and an international playboy. He is the son of wealthy parents who live in Long Island. He has never worked but rather lives off the substantial monthly allowance provided by his parents. He claims to have slept with both Pais and Nicki Hilton, and the Bush twins. He has been enrolled at USC for 2 years but thus far has not attended any classes.

kneelbeforezod is 30 and writes advertizing jingles. His grandmother once had an affair with Pablo Picasso, who gave her a sketch in memory of their month of torrid passion. The sketch was given to kneelbeforezod on his 21st birthday and Sotheby's conservatively valued it at $240,000. Unfortunately, it was stolen from his home last March. Literally driven mad by grief and despair, kneelbeforezod had a severe psychotic episode during which he officially changed his name to Troy McClure and ate grasshoppers for a month. He was hospitalised after he was found swimming naked in the Hudson River. With the help of ECT and medication he has been able to resume a more or less normal life.

Quote:

Originally posted by hardeeharhar

chester,

Most if not all people in Sweden speak perfect English -- there is no real need to translate anything, so who did you kill this time in Belgium?

You are, presumably, familiar with the Swedish Chef. Unfortunately, some Swedes have less than perfect English.

Just like some Americans.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
  • Reply 47 of 68
    Ah, chester, I actually am more familiar with members of the Swedish university which picks the Noble prizes...

So who is this Swedish Chef?
  • Reply 48 of 68
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Stephen W. Hawking In his spare time, he likes to paint pretty pictures...

Now that's just cruel. You know he's able to paint about as easily as he can run.
  • Reply 49 of 68
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I know Swedes and you sirs are no swedes.

• Reply 50 of 68
    I am 13.7 billion years old.
  • Reply 51 of 68
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

I am 13.7 billion years old.

Its not possible to be more than 6000 years old stupid.
  • Reply 52 of 68
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

oh cmon .. i thought they play soccer in Manchester City, not football ...

It is the "Manchester City Football Club," for better or for worse. You'll just have to grab the meaning from the context, the way those blokes in Australia do.
  • Reply 53 of 68
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Its not possible to be more than 6000 years old stupid.

well yes it is if you are not a jew
  • Reply 54 of 68
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    i'll be 18 in march...
  • Reply 55 of 68
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

bergz is a 55 year old professional astrologer, tarot card reader and clairvoyant. She goes by the professional name of Madame Futura[/B]

If I'm a woman, and a medium, why do I have so much trouble finding the clit?

--B
  • Reply 56 of 68
    feraliferali Posts: 175member
    hey hey now teenage years are the best, for the most part..
  • Reply 57 of 68
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

well yes it is if you are not a jew

or a literalist christian...
  • Reply 58 of 68
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ferali

hey hey now teenage years are the best, for the most part..

You just say that because you haven't been in your twenties yet. Being a teenager is a wonderful exercise in futility. You want to do all sorts of things, but don't have the credentials, knowledge, or financial means (usually) to actually do them.

If I were in high school now, I would be a god. General development and gained wisdom have a way of doing this to a person, and for that matter it's why 23 year olds aren't in high school.
  • Reply 59 of 68
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

You just say that because you haven't been in your twenties yet. Being a teenager is a wonderful exercise in futility. You want to do all sorts of things, but don't have the credentials, knowledge, or financial means (usually) to actually do them.

If I were in high school now, I would be a god. General development and gained wisdom have a way of doing this to a person, and for that matter it's why 23 year olds aren't in high school.

If I was in high school right now, I wouldn't be a god, just a pedophile
  • Reply 60 of 68
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    14, and aging way too fast. \