help with a practical joke

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi

I am playing a practical joke on my Niece and I need some help.

Here is the setup.

As Nieces do we kid around together, whenever she has some rubbish (sweet wrappers etc) she tries to slip them into my pockets for me to find later.

Last week I managed to put a massive pile of Xmas sweet wrapper I had been saving up into her coat. This morning I got a package from her.. It was all the wrappers in a box. (I think I have taught her to get even to well)

Anyway I now have to up the ante, I would like to send a pre addressed SEALED envelope to people (containing some of the rubbish) and have you post it back to her from your country/county/state/city/province.

If you want to help please private message me for my e-mail and we can sort everything out. (obviously I need to "check you out" for legitimacy before giving any personal information)

thanks

j.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I'll do it man.

• Reply 2 of 8
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Sounds like international turrrism to me.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Danish rubbish is offered. PM me.

Edit: Oh yes. I see. i´ll do it the other way around.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    I would offer, but dunno if you want other Brits. If you do, I can send one down from Leamington

Amorya
  • Reply 5 of 8
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Should we try and make it rubbish "unique" to our country?

• Reply 6 of 8
    Candy wrappers eh?

A roommate of mine has a sister who works in the experimental part of M&M Mars. We get lots of boxes of experimental candy, and lots of wrapper trash.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jwri004

Should we try and make it rubbish "unique" to our country?

So a photo of our current administration is in order?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

A roommate of mine has a sister who works in the experimental part of M&M Mars. We get lots of boxes of experimental candy, and lots of wrapper trash.

experimental candy? like everlasting M&Ms?