scratched ipod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
It's driving me nuts. I treat it as a new-born child and it looks like a tied the headphone to the back of my car anddragged it down the street. Does anyone know how I can fix the scratches or reduce their appearance?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by MiMac

This stuff

OR

These Skinz

OR

Brush it!

Like the look of the brushed one. ThinkSecret are currently claiming the the 5th generation will be silver - would be cool if it had a brushed effect like this so it didn't show the scratches so badly.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    It was said the the 4G wouldn't scratch so bad, but I think that it is actually worse now.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    I could never find a case for my iPod that I really liked, but I really love the iPod socks:

• Reply 5 of 8
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    This is the biggest problem with iPod, iMac, iBook or i whatever is they scratch so easy. I hate buying a new gadget and it looks like crap after a day of use. I mean sheesh man the thing shouldn't look like shitt after sticking it into my jeans. Long story short, I won't buy another white Mac anything!
  • Reply 6 of 8
    The rumor is that the 5G iPod will be made from the same plastic as the PowerBooks are, that would be better than what they have now.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Relic

This is the biggest problem with iPod, iMac, iBook or i whatever is they scratch so easy. I hate buying a new gadget and it looks like crap after a day of use. I mean sheesh man the thing shouldn't look like shitt after sticking it into my jeans. Long story short, I won't buy another white Mac anything!

Does seem to be a problem with Apple gear (remember the problems some people had with their Ti books finish chipping off!). Luckily I bought a Contour iSee for my 20Gb, man these cases are great