256 MB iPod Shuffle Mini

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
How'd you like the latest edition of Apple eNews which featured a 256 MB iPod Shuffle (iPod Shuffle Mini?).

They're displaying the AutoFill capability of iTunes 4.7.1 and the Shuffle and if you add up the sizes you'll see the shot was taken either on a smaller Pod or on one with two partitions (as if you'd bother partitioning).

Does this make me a mac nerd, that I noticed?

Mendosi

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mendosi

How'd you like the latest edition of Apple eNews which featured a 256 MB iPod Shuffle (iPod Shuffle Mini?).

They're displaying the AutoFill capability of iTunes 4.7.1 and the Shuffle and if you add up the sizes you'll see the shot was taken either on a smaller Pod or on one with two partitions (as if you'd bother partitioning).

Mendosi

probably was split into 2 partitions since to use it for storage as a thumb drive it requires that.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mendosi

Mendosi

Indeed it does. Congratulations. Here's you official badge, now go out there and put Apple stickers on everything you own.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    Quote:

Originally posted by D.J. Adequate

Indeed it does. Congratulations. Here's you official badge, now go out there and put Apple stickers on everything you own.

as a matter of fact, I have a picture of applenut's car

• Reply 4 of 6
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

probably was split into 2 partitions since to use it for storage as a thumb drive it requires that.

does the shuffle work as a plug and play flash drive??
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacCrazy

does the shuffle work as a plug and play flash drive??

Yes, see my post in the other thread in which you asked this question. It is formatted so that it will work on PC and Mac straight out of the box
  • Reply 6 of 6
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by G_Warren

Yes, see my post in the other thread in which you asked this question. It is formatted so that it will work on PC and Mac straight out of the box

Thanks - I thought i'd ask in two places to increase my chances of getting response before I buy one tomorrow.