Help me with my IPod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey-

Please help me out. I really want to get a free Ipod but don't have enough friends to register and complete the requirements. Please help me.

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14111178

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    pbg3pbg3 Posts: 211member
    Fuck off asshole.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by BJoe9

I really want to get a free Ipod but don't have enough friends

• Reply 3 of 6
    Hey PBG3, there is no need for that kind of childish name calling. I'm just asking for some help because I really don't have friends that would do it, if you don't won't to do it, please don't respond. Thanks
  • Reply 4 of 6
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Mmmmmm... smells like

yummy.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    pbg3pbg3 Posts: 211member
    Quote:

Hey PBG3, there is no need for that kind of childish name calling. I'm just asking for some help because I really don't have friends that would do it, if you don't won't to do it, please don't respond. Thanks

I'm sorry, I may have come accross as a little rude, so:

Please fuck off asshole,

Thank you,

Yours truly,

PBG3
  • Reply 6 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Hello Asshat:

We see your types all of the time here, spamming our board for free ipod crap, well junior, let me let you in on a secret - THEY ARE A SCAM!

With all of the time you have waisted trying for this thing, you could have earned the money for one by working at fast food for 4 hrs each day on the weekend for like 3 weeks...and then you will have earned something.

What I am trying to say is stop looking for freebies and get a mother fucking job - who knows, that could lead to your talking to people, and MAKEING FRIENDS...GET OUT OF MOMMIS BASEMENT AND GET A F***ING LIFE.

Once you have an iPod, or something usefull to contribute, you can come back and do so, but I would advise makeing a new name.

A_Greer