Open the Door and Step in to the light [iPod mockups]

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi,

i was looking around the net and i thought you would like to see these.

this is were apple should go next..

or if not this how about a bit of I-TIME?

nice

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    If that Time peace looked to unlikly...well this one might be better?

and what about pocket pods?

somethign for those who need to look cool....

• Reply 2 of 9
    those glass are meant to video in them?

cool and here some more for yeah..

this one is dubed th G6

heres the blurb:

How about this? Give it a few years. You can keep the computer in your pocket, pop on the monitor and do whatever you want to do. You control the computer with your mind (it actually IS possible, they have mind-mouses now) and you see a cinema screen in through the glasses. I cant wait till it comes out.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Black Dragon

You control the computer with your mind (it actually IS possible, they have mind-mouses now) and you see a cinema screen in through the glasses. I cant wait till it comes out.

They do have mind mice, my grandfather holds the patent on one of them, they're pretty amazing but at this point, they're somewhat limited.

He had some college students, and myself, playing the original Quake using it. It takes learning, and its not very precise at the moment.

Furthermore, you have to leverage an entire computer just to interpret the signals. And the helmets are a bit bulky.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    thanks for that but i diden't write that it was from were i found the pics but yest like with all things a bit of R&D and time there get there in the end.

but thank nice to now that some is looking forward not just the now.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    do you have any links to information on the mind control of the machines? i've read the stuff on keeleynet, and i want to read more.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by mattjohndrow

do you have any links to information on the mind control of the machines? i've read the stuff on keeleynet, and i want to read more.

I personally don't, I'm not sure if my grandfather's work is published in any form. I know he worked with UCSD students on the project, but the lab director wanted him to sign over his research to the university, and he refused, so the information may be tied up.

I could give you some basic information if you're interested.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Off we go to Digital Hub, home of the iPod.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    why has this bean moved it was a decustion piont for future hardware?

well i am confused
  • Reply 9 of 9
    nd32k3nd32k3 Posts: 187member
    well i think that the iPod with the video will happen. And if apple came out with like wireless headphones for that watch one it would be realllllly sick,