Apple 'will change chips' - Omni chief

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    Wow ! Command ~ is so cool!!

Instead of Tabs vertically, why not have them horizontally don the left hand side of the screen and have them branched according to the site by insetting each tab slightly from the home page?

By the way, does anyone even bother with snapback? I keep forgetting it's there.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    cliveclive Posts: 720member
    [quote]Originally posted by JLL:

<strong>

I wouldn't call PPC970 a new chip architecture - it's still a PowerPC.</strong><hr></blockquote>

No, he meant it was obvious that this is what Case believes, you don't need to explain it to us - we can read too!

[ 02-07-2003: Message edited by: Clive ]</p>
  • Reply 23 of 27
    cliveclive Posts: 720member
    [quote]Originally posted by Amorph:

<strong>

For one thing, Safari does not include, and will probably never include, the web authoring capabilities that OmniWeb has.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Perhaps, but it already has a built-in spell-checker - which to my mind goes a long way towards being an authoring program (ie in a world where people create documents through web browsers).
  • Reply 24 of 27
    [quote]Originally posted by ast3r3x:

<strong>tabs are so annoying, and i dont see the point. why would u want to have more then 3 windows open at a time?

i normally have one, maybe 2, and RARELY 3</strong><hr></blockquote>

I must disagree, i think Tabs are one of the best ideas available on any Web browser .
  • Reply 25 of 27
    [quote]Originally posted by Amorph:

<strong>Omni's home page is designed and uploaded in OmniWeb.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Actually, we use GoLive to design and manage the Omni Group website.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Welcome to AppleInsider, OmniGuy.

Over at MacNN you Omni guys mostly have your own names in your handles (Rickster, gregomni, etc). Mind if I ask which one you are?
  • Reply 27 of 27
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    [quote]Originally posted by Clive:

<strong> </strong><hr></blockquote>

to you too!

PS: You still haven't answered my questions concerning why you called me a troll in the thread about ADC monitors.

[ 02-08-2003: Message edited by: JLL ]</p>