If anyone's interested...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've been wanting to do this for awhile, so I finally got the courage and started my own blog. I hope you all can enjoy it!

http://cultofmac.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by lewd0006

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, so I finally got the courage and started my own blog. I hope you all can enjoy it!

http://cultofmac.blogspot.com/

Congrats on your Apple Retail job. When does the store open?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Advance The Man

Congrats on your Apple Retail job. When does the store open?

Thanks! The store is slated to open March 15.. should be a regular 30 foot wide store in an outdoor mall.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I may be your 1st customer. Do you know if you can try out the cpts before you buy?

I need to make sure a windows based appraisal software works properly via Virtual PC. I've never taken this long with a purchase! It's a scary jump when I've never touched an Apple

Quote:

Originally posted by lewd0006

Thanks! The store is slated to open March 15.. should be a regular 30 foot wide store in an outdoor mall.

• Reply 4 of 7
    btw, I'm in Jacksonville. Where is the store gonna be? I've heard St Johns SC? Don't know where that is.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Where are you in Jacksonville? The new mall is the St. John's Town Center.. it's an open air mall managed by Simon. There are two phases, one of which is basically consisting of a "community center" (ie Target, Dillards, Jo-Ann Fabrics, etc.) Just a mish mash of stores.. but the second phase is supposedly going to consist of high-end dept. stores such as Saks, Nordstrom, etc. The development is also home to condos.

Now that you know WHAT it is (even though you didnt ask , I'll tell you where it is! Basically, it's Southside Jax off of Gate Parkway right off the JTB-Gate exit. The mall's own "parkway" is going to extend from Gate Pkwy all the way to the re-aligned St. John's Bluff Rd and into UNF when that project is completed..

As far as I know, you can test out the software in-store.. just bring it in
  • Reply 6 of 7
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Since we're already off topic:

Please choose more descriptive thread titles in the future.

"If anyone's interested..." is a bad title.

"My new blog..." is an ok title.

(This request makes more sense once you've been on the boards for a few years and have tried to use the search function.)
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by dfiler

Since we're already off topic:

Please choose more descriptive thread titles in the future.

"If anyone's interested..." is a bad title.

"My new blog..." is an ok title.

(This request makes more sense once you've been on the boards for a few years and have tried to use the search function.)

yeah.. i know.. and i do apologize. it was one of my first posts