moto URL on new music player phone (E1060)

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
suprised no one posted this earlier? or did i miss the thread?

via macrumors, official moto info on a new music player phone (E1060). unclear whether this is the new apple-partner phone, but it definitely has some serious music focus. and the circle in the center looks suspiciously like an ipod wheel.

thoughts?

moto link

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Seriously, I was surprised no one is talking too...

That phone however is only one of many that will eventually play MP3s using the iTunes Mobile app.

More info:

http://www.mobiletracker.net/archive...otorola-itunes
  • Reply 2 of 8
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I think it should be current hardware though. There may already be threads in there.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by onlooker

I think it should be current hardware though. There may already be threads in there.

I check the forum by "View Today's Posts", didn't see anything.

It's the kind of thing that can be in several places, conceivably.

I mean the past threads might have been ongoing in Future Hardware, Digital Hub, Software, Mac OS X, General Discussion.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    imiloaimiloa Posts: 187member
    >>>I think it should be current hardware though.

there's a thread in digital hub, moved from current hardware. so maybe that's appropriate.

still seems "future" w.r.t speculation on the apple/itunes version forthcoming.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    But mobile iTunes was announced by SJ a while ago at that mot show. Thread could go any where, but It's not really future hardware anymore. Once Apple announces products, even if they are not shipping those threads always get moved to current. (or wherever they go)
  • Reply 6 of 8
    imiloaimiloa Posts: 187member
    Quote:

Originally posted by onlooker

But mobile iTunes was announced by SJ a while ago at that mot show. Thread could go any where, but It's not really future hardware anymore.

that makes sense. in that case, there is already a thread in "digital hub", so this thread can die. is there an admin in the house?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Quote:

Originally posted by imiloa

is there an admin in the house?

You rang?