Unlocking my phone...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello my people.

I recently switched to T-Mobile and got a Sidekick II for $25 when I signed on with them. Well- the SIdekick is great, but I miss my T610.

I want to reserect my SE T610 and use that rather than the Sidekick. What I really miss is the size and the bluetooth.

So where do I get my phone unlocked? It's originally at AT&T phone.

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone is interested in purchasing my Sidekick II it might be up for sale once I get the SE unlocked.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I can get your 610 unlocked. I can also offer you a trade of a Nokia 6230 for the Sidekick. I have a buddy that wants a Sidekick. I work for Nokia but have a connection at Sony Ericsson.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

I can get your 610 unlocked. I can also offer you a trade of a Nokia 6230 for the Sidekick. I have a buddy that wants a Sidekick. I work for Nokia but have a connection at Sony Ericsson.

How well does the Nokia work with iSync? As good as the SE? Would I be able to use the Nokia's edge connection with T-Mobile via bluetooth?

How much to unlock the T610? If I traded I wouldn't need to unlock the SE- I could just sell it.

Thanks.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    The 6600 works great with iSync. I could provide one of those instead. Symbian60, Bluetooth, etc...

Let me ask my buddy on the unlocking fee. Probably just shippping since you are a fellow Mac person.
  • Reply 4 of 4

A simple way to unlock your Sony Ericsson T610i  is you can using unlock code.  To get the unlock code visit the site Simpleunlocking.com . Here they will ask the following details like mobile model, country, your network and imei . Finally they will send the unlock code. This will help you to unlock your phone easily,