Apple releases Mac OS X 10.3.8

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 105
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Anybody know if 10.3.8 messes with syncing to a Palm?

I haven't synced mine in a month, but there were no problems before, and 10.3.8 is the only major change to the system I've made.
  • Reply 102 of 105
    Quote:

Originally posted by Frank777

I haven't synced mine in a month, but there were no problems before, and 10.3.8 is the only major change to the system I've made.

i can report that iSync with .Mac, my iPod Mini, and my SonyEricsson T630 via bluetooth still works great...

unfortunately, i retired my Palm a while back so i've stopped syncing with it
  • Reply 103 of 105
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    I don't have a palm but I do have a iPaq 5555 Pocket PC. It still sync's perfectly!

Eric
  • Reply 104 of 105
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Frank777

I've just got a new computer and I can't get the Palm to sync. I thought it was because I hadn't set it up properly - maybe it's a bit of both for me. No, hang on I upgraded to 10.3.8 on my old iMac and that did work with Palm.
  • Reply 105 of 105
    Quote:

Originally posted by oceansize

Yes, I'm having this exact same problem on my PowerMac G5. The increased intense fan activity sounds like a plane taking off every five minutes. I found some similar complaints on another forum but no solution was provided.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any update on the PowerMac G5 fan issue?