The Incredibles! wins for PIXAR

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It just won the Oscar for best animated feature! COOL!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by clonenode

It just won the Oscar for best animated feature! COOL!

Go Steve... its your birthday..... well was
  • Reply 2 of 7
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Originally posted by M.O.S.T

Go Steve... its your birthday..... well was

Sucks that disney gets part of the revenue, though - how many more movies till pixar drops the mouse?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by e1618978

Sucks that disney gets part of the revenue, though - how many more movies till pixar drops the mouse?

I think the upcoming "Cars" will be the last Disney/Pixar film. Don't get fooled by the rumored Toy Story III - the mouse is basically stealing those characters away from its originators - no shame.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by clonenode

I think the upcoming "Cars" will be the last Disney/Pixar film. Don't get fooled by the rumored Toy Story III - the mouse is basically stealing those characters away from its originators - no shame.

incredibles was cool congrats steve and the pixar gang for the oscar... personally, i liked the sexy sassy euro-villain chick... rrrrroarwww.... mmmm with that svelte attitude and platinum blonde hair, olive skin....

f8ck disney and their bullsh1t. yeah, "Cars" will be the last deal with those losers, then Pixar can get with a distributor that 'gets' it...

although i for one cannot believe that the day has come where hand-drawn animated films are pretty much over i loved an american tale as a kid, with that mouse Feivel or somethin like that....

eventually i did get to live and work in america for a few years when i grew up...

la la la la la america

la la la la america

la la la la america

ohh... and secret of the nymph would be my first childhood-mystical-enlightening experience... that was f8cking trippy man.....

*sigh* i blame the dumbasses at Disney management for not being able to intelligently tap all that cg and traditional animation skills
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

ohh... and secret of the nymph would be my first childhood-mystical-enlightening experience... that was f8cking trippy man.....

lol. was that nymph a freudian slip?? hahaha. I believe you meant NIMH. Thanks for the laugh though...
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by ijerry

lol. was that nymph a freudian slip?? hahaha. I believe you meant NIMH. Thanks for the laugh though...

omigod... for the past 10 or 15 or 20+ years (i am 26 now) i thought it was 'secret of the nymph', nymph being fairy creatures in an innocent childlike way,

the more adult term of course relating to nubile sexy nympho-manics (which i discovered say 10 years ago...

oh great, thanks for pointing this out iJerry, you've added just another 20 sessions with my therapist to sort this one out

wtf is a NIMH anyway? that's not a real word....?!!
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

wtf is a NIMH anyway? that's not a real word....?!!

It is an acronym, though I don't remember what it stands for...Something like National Institute of Mental Health. It is the place where the rats were tested before they broke loose.

I am still chuckling at the nymph, I might have to use that someday....