Hey, Safari Market/Mind Share is 1.21%

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
And Mozilla is kicking azz with 8.45% ... (presumably a lot of that is Firefox reporting as Mozilla)

Don't you love being little David...!! Take that you evil 87.28% Microsoft IE spy/ad/virus/ware magnet...!!

It was on MacNN

http://www.macnn.com/articles/05/02/...lla.increases/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    So does that mean 87% of computer users are that naïve to that lack of security and features IE offers. I mean IE like the OS it runs on, is so archaic it makes Clint Eastwood look like sperm.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Relic

So does that mean 87% of computer users are that naïve to that lack of security and features IE offers. I mean IE like the OS it runs on, is so archaic it makes Clint Eastwood look like sperm.

oscar winning sperm...!! but yes, people are dumb. they use windows. but yeah, maybe not so much dumb but naive... like i don't know how you got that cool dot things on top of the i...
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

like i don't know how you got that cool dot things on top of the i...

They are HTML accents, if you have Dreamweaver, just type "&" in the top code window and it will bring up a pull down menu with a list. The two dots which is called a umlaut would be " &iuml ; ", I put a space after the l so it wouldn't show as ï . Enjoy!
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:

They are HTML accents, if you have Dreamweaver, just type "&" in the top code window and it will bring up a pull down menu with a list. The two dots which is called a umlaut would be " &iuml ; ", I put a space after the l so it wouldn't show as ï . Enjoy!

hi relic, thanks for the info. like you may have seen in my other post in a recent thread, too much (and i didn't even take that much) drugs ...i used to know all that stuff...

8) hey on a happy note-- your signature... hmm rutger hauer? blade runner? he's a replicant that's just about to get terminated by harrison ford, he goes on this ramble about being to the edge of the universe and stuff...

really cool, makes me think about like earth's Voyager probe that is out there beyond the solar system... you know, like these probes/robots/androids/replicants/ whatever that get to do all these things while your average joe six pack just takes em for granted, watching it all on CNN...

wow... and it also refers to like military and stuff, like the young american and iraqi and other soldiers dying in iraq and far off places, fighting and suffering in alien, hostile, foreign lands for the comfort of those back in 'civilization'

whoa... gonna end my rant here...
  • Reply 5 of 10
    I just bought ?When Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick on e-Book for my new Nokia 9500. Which prompted me to watch Blade Runner for the millionth time, that whole scene at the end where Batty (Rutger Hauer) is chasing Deckard through the old Apartment building is so intense, it gave me Goosebumps. The end part was a work of art, when Batty dies in the rain it put a tear in my eye. I thought it would make a cool sig.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:

I just bought ?When Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick on e-Book for my new Nokia 9500. Which prompted me to watch Blade Runner for the millionth time, that whole scene at the end where Batty (Rutger Hauer) is chasing Deckard through the old Apartment building is so intense, it gave me Goosebumps. The end part was a work of art, when Batty dies in the rain it put a tear in my eye. I thought it would make a cool sig.

*sigh* that was the best part of blade runner for me, i was like whoa....

i love you, Relic...*** and i'm sure there's many other people that connect with that scene... sigh...

***i am a straight male. if you are a straight male, take this statement in the most non-gay way possible. if you are a gay male, gay female, or straight female, bisexual, transgender, whatever, take it anyway you like....
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

*sigh* that was the best part of blade runner for me, i was like whoa....

i love you, Relic...*** and i'm sure there's many other people that connect with that scene... sigh...

***i am a straight male. if you are a straight male, take this statement in the most non-gay way possible. if you are a gay male, gay female, or straight female, bisexual, transgender, whatever, take it anyway you like....

"You?re not getting my Bud Johnny!"
  • Reply 8 of 10
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Um, yeah, um...

Umlauts.

Naïve...just hit option-u then i. I assume browsers show this correctly. Probably not but screw 'em. They should use Safari.

I have lots of Motörhead mp3s, otherwise I wouldn't know.

Um yeah, Safari...
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:

"You?re not getting my Bud Johnny!"

Are you talking about the beer? I like Stella Artois... from one of your european neighbours the Belgians, i think.... hmmm haven't tried any swiss beer

although when in the us i liked Millers....

australia: victoria bitter, crown lager, mmm.... NOT fosters... no aussie really drinks fosters...
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Um, yeah, um...

Umlauts.

Naïve...just hit option-u then i. I assume browsers show this correctly. Probably not but screw 'em. They should use Safari.

I have lots of Motörhead mp3s, otherwise I wouldn't know.

Um yeah, Safari...

thanks dude. my brain is also fried from watching stargate: atlantis 1st season episode 16.... my first stargate atlantis episode so i was trying to figure out what the HELL was going on...

and also Season 3 finale of Alias... hmmm started those TV threads in AppleOutsider...

BitTorrent is the tool of the devil i swear !!