iPod photo 40GB breakdown

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I have my iPod about a week, and it's already broken I want to turn the thing on, and it doesn't react :s about an hour before everything was fine.. and now nothing, even when I connect the iPod with my pc, it just wont work anyone with the same problem? I think I'm going to call the Apple Support tomorrow (I'm from Belgium, it's 10h in the evening here)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by daboykefke

I have my iPod about a week, and it's already broken I want to turn the thing on, and it doesn't react :s about an hour before everything was fine.. and now nothing, even when I connect the iPod with my pc, it just wont work anyone with the same problem? I think I'm going to call the Apple Support tomorrow (I'm from Belgium, it's 10h in the evening here)

Go here and read the possible solutions including things like holding the select and menu buttons to reset it
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I've tried that before I made this post and nothing worked.. but thnx for trying to help me
  • Reply 3 of 6
    adam07adam07 Posts: 42member
    Take your receipt into the store and get a new one.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by adam07

Take your receipt into the store and get a new one.

that's the problem, I bought it in New York, and I'm from Belgium I'm going to call to Apple in the afternoon, then I know more
  • Reply 5 of 6
    adam07adam07 Posts: 42member
    Shouldn't you be able to get a new one as long as you have the receipt?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by adam07

Shouldn't you be able to get a new one as long as you have the receipt?

I'm not going to fly all over to New York for that like I said, I'm from Belgium and I bought it in New York last week when I was there.. I've called Apple and they will repair the iPod (or just give me a new one).. so topic can be closed