• Reply 41 of 135
    Here is my new imac G5 20, Ipod near it, off screen to the left is my ibook

• Reply 42 of 135
    R2!
  • Reply 43 of 135
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jhero

R2!

Yep, R2 is my favorite star wars character..(not shown, is a model of ncc-1701e, and a borgsphere.
  • Reply 44 of 135
    Here is my dorm room setup:

I hope to get a rack for the 896HD soon so I can move my monitor up to the top. The monitor is a SyncMaster 150MP and also serves as my TV. On the bottom left is my Sony Clie PEG-TJ37 and my trusty Leatherman.On the bottom right is my Sony Ericsson T610 and Sony MZ-R50 minidisc recorder. The Powerbook is a rev. 1 17" with a gig of ram. On the shelf is my amplifier I got for 10 bucks at a garage player and drive the JBL Northridge speakers. Above that is my PSC 2410 printer. To the right of that is my Behringer Eurorack MX 802A mixer, and then of course the 896HD and minidisc deck. On the top of that is an 80 gig firewire harddrive. Then to the right is a 250 gig external drive in a Rosewill all aluminum enclosure. Finally above that is of course my trusty little light and the home of my Sennheiser HD280 pros. (When they are not on me).
  • Reply 45 of 135
    Quote:

Originally posted by Blascock

Oh those are 30".. wow 2! holy shit.. anyways i couldnt tell in some of those pictures

that's what i said to... it's almost like your completely immersed in the OS
  • Reply 46 of 135
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Bump! My last setup at the dorm.

• Reply 47 of 135
    stacystacy Posts: 6member
    Not the greatest set up picture ever, but a nice shot of my iBook mod I did.

iPod hack. Fun stuff!

• Reply 48 of 135
    Here's my 12" PowerBook. This has replaced my iMac. It's a great machine, I just love haing a wireless connection so I can sit on the sofa and surf .
  • Reply 49 of 135
    Quote:

Originally posted by trevorM

Updated Picture

where is this? no matter, aren't you worried someone will break the window and steal this
  • Reply 50 of 135
    jiminy c.jiminy c. Posts: 101member
    trevorM, that is a really nice setup. Very simple, yet elegant.
  • Reply 51 of 135
    the wizthe wiz Posts: 28member

Power Mac G4 DP 533 and iBook G4 1.33GHz 14 inch along with 8600 server, iMac on the floor, Cambridge Soundworks speakers, really nice IKEA desk, and other crap..more pictures can be found at

http://thewiz.mine.nu:1984/gallery/desk

the compaq monitor for the G4 is nice enough as far as quality goes.....but IT IS SO UGLY...if I could find a 17" Apple ADC CRT for a good price id grab it in a heartbeat

and....hopefully a NeXTstation is on the way
  • Reply 52 of 135
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
  • Reply 53 of 135
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

More Pics

Needs more black.

Nick
  • Reply 54 of 135
    objra10objra10 Posts: 679member
    G5 Dual 2.0Ghz

2.5GB RAM

20" Cinema Display

200 GB Porshe LaCie External

120 GB L2 LaCie External

PowerBook G4 1.67GHz

2GB Ram

80GB Hard Drive

Pictures to come
  • Reply 55 of 135
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Needs more black.

Nick

Indeed. I was just thinking: 1) You painted your room black. Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to change the color?! 2) You put a friggin' Apple sticker on your Alvarez guitar.
  • Reply 56 of 135
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

Indeed. I was just thinking: 1) You painted your room black. Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to change the color?! 2) You put a friggin' Apple sticker on your Alvarez guitar.

1) i'm only living here for a few more months, so it's fine.

2) the sticker is coming off soon. i just got an electric guitar and decided to go with a cleaner look on both rather than have stickers.
  • Reply 57 of 135
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Did you paint the walls or did you find it like that? I think it looks cool. It's rather dark, but it doesn't look bad. But get rid of the Apple though. It ruins the look.

I got a Sanchez myself..
  • Reply 58 of 135
    My set up

the speakers i have for my iMac are surround sound w/ sub wolfer, but they're around the computer out of the lense of the camera, as for the laptop... its alaptop on the icurve that'll have a keyboard and mouse once school is out and decide to be in my room more often then not

Ill always stay w/ mac.. never again MS. oh no...
  • Reply 59 of 135
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Did you paint the walls or did you find it like that? I think it looks cool. It's rather dark, but it doesn't look bad. But get rid of the Apple though. It ruins the look.

I got a Sanchez myself..

i painted it last summer. it's actually really relaxing. and the apple sticker is officially gone now
  • Reply 60 of 135
    oldcodger73oldcodger73 Posts: 707member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

i painted it last summer. it's actually really relaxing. and the apple sticker is officially gone now

BTW, is this in a dorm room or a rental unit and does your landlord know? Otherwise there might be some fireworks when you move out and attempt to get any rental deposit back.