Happy Easter!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
To all my Christian homies out there in Mac land, praise Jesus! We have hope of eternal life through Christ.

To all my Atheist homies out there, enjoy eating your secularized chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps. I hope this thread offended you.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I like the tone of your message. Of course, I'm a big fan of cadbury creme eggs. Big fan. So there's definitely good that can come from commercialization.

On a less secular note, apparently people were being baptized in the ocean about a mile north from me at 6AM. I'm from the Northeast, and this seemed really wierd, but now I kind of wish I was there to see it.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    I just enjoy all the Catholic holidays my college gets off....

...... while my parents are in Rome.

Party.

Stuff tastes terrible. But funny pic.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    zenatekzenatek Posts: 203member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

To all my Christian homies out there in Mac land, praise Jesus! We have hope of eternal life through Christ.

To all my Atheist homies out there, enjoy eating your secularized chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps. I hope this thread offended you.

Hilarious
  • Reply 4 of 7
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Yeah, hope that eternal life thing works out for you.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

Stuff tastes terrible. But funny pic.

yeah. triple black is way better.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mattjohndrow

yeah. triple black is way better.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=51917

Please, guys, please.

But, on the topic of the thread, yesterday I drank a pitcher of mimosa that my friends girlfriend made, but didn't have more than a single sip. I have a policy against letting wounded soldiers languish for too long.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    objra10objra10 Posts: 679member
    Well, this thread is neither about Easter, and it's not about beer, so it's done. If you want to talk about beer, there are plenty of other threads, or feel free to start one. If you really want to talk about Easter... start a new thread and do so.