Group Name \tAppleInsider

Group Password \tstevejobs

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Er. Where is the group ID thing?
  • Reply 2 of 18
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    When you go to "Join Group" click on "Join Existing Group" then private and you need to put in the group ID # and password.
  • Reply 3 of 18
    I picked Illinois, Washington, UConn, and Syracuse for the Final Four, with Syracuse winning the National Championship 72-70.
  • Reply 4 of 18
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    got my picks in
  • Reply 5 of 18
    eskimoeskimo Posts: 474member
    I joined up. I mirrored the bracket I filled out for my company sponsored pick 'em so i'll either do good in both or burn out quickly. I only have 1 #1 making it to the Final Four
  • Reply 6 of 18
    Oh My God.

• Reply 7 of 18
    I'm assuming that a Syracuse reference.
  • Reply 8 of 18

You gotta love that Vermont player's NBA-range 3-pointer, though. Devastating.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    ya my brackets are screwwwwed.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Go green!

Go white!
  • Reply 11 of 18
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I just hope everyone else in my office has been screwed as well as I have this weekend.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    even the guy on yahoo who had a perfect round one missed the gonzaga game. go UAB!
  • Reply 13 of 18
    go louisville keepin my picks alive...
  • Reply 14 of 18
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

go louisville keepin my picks alive...

OMFG, that was very possibly the best college basketball game I've seen in my LIFE!

UWV had them down by 20 and was shooting 75% on 3-pointers and Louisville WON!

G O C A R D S !!!
  • Reply 15 of 18
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

OMFG, that was very possibly the best college basketball game I've seen in my LIFE!

UWV had them down by 20 and was shooting 75% on 3-pointers and Louisville WON!

G O C A R D S !!!

Best game until the next one!

I have to admit I switched the channel with Illinois (the pick to win in my bracket) down 15 with under 4 to play. When I switched it back, they were stealing the inbounds pass and draining a three to tie!

That was insane.

Now I need MSU to take down kentucky. I'm ahead right now, and I've got NC Illinois final, but so does someone else who has Kentucky in the final four and if Kentucky wins, I'm screwed!
  • Reply 16 of 18
    Was that the best two days of college basketball ever or what?
  • Reply 17 of 18
    well i'm still in lead for now in the appleinsider group but i dont have unc or michigan state in my final four. in other news, i think it's hilarious that the big ten has 2 final four slots taken. we're a crappy conference and look at what we did. oh, and thank god kentucky finally lost--it was way overdue.
  • Reply 18 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

well i'm still in lead for now in the appleinsider group but i dont have unc or michigan state in my final four. in other news, i think it's hilarious that the big ten has 2 final four slots taken. we're a crappy conference and look at what we did. oh, and thank god kentucky finally lost--it was way overdue.

Overall, the Big Ten wasn't very strong, but clearly, the Big Ten's top three can hang with the top three of any other conference out there.