presidency: george bush or john wayne???

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ive been pondering over the course of bush's last 4yrs and to continue.... that hes made a lot of mistakes and dumb decisions since he came to office... kind of not doing a great job... and i never liked bush... and from what i heard, he kind of diminished research and developement in the science and technology fields...

so i was thinking to myself over the course of the last 4 or 5 years of how much good compared to all the very big UGHs that has happenend and wondered who would make the better president...... John Wayne or George Bush??? as i surveyed around on my own, in school, online, ect.. I have gotten more people sayin John Wayne... interesting how more people woiuld vote for a western actor the bush, huh? but then again... theres soo many people out there who think similiary to the topic...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I have no idea what to do with this thread. It doesn't make any sense, so is it actual political discussion?

Until then, I think there's only one vote.

"Ditka"

• Reply 2 of 4
    thttht Posts: 5,450member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ragingloogie

interesting how more people woiuld vote for a western actor the bush, huh?

Where have I heard this before?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    if you think about it... prolly is a political discussion and i tried moving it to htere but wasnt happening for me so i figured the admins do that.. i'd appreciate it if it was moved..

as for the other reply from tht... i dunno where youve heard it before b/c its unfamililar to me.....:-\\
  • Reply 4 of 4
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I was going to move it. Then I decided that it was completely worthless. So I'm going to lock it instead.