The Wait - Tiger Edition

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So, Tiger is close, there is electricity in the air, how are people spending their time waiting for Tiger?

Are you constantly reloading Apple.com in hopes of being the first to spot a change on the front page? Sleeping outside the Apple Stores? Or are you just not excited for Tiger at all?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I have my blog-oscope tuned in.. my rss feeds primed.. my webcam at home pointing at a screen which constantly refreshes apple.com.. and I have a new pair of underwear in my top desk drawer.

Tiger, where for art thou?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

I have my blog-oscope tuned in.. my rss feeds primed.. my webcam at home pointing at a screen which constantly refreshes apple.com.. and I have a new pair of underwear in my top desk drawer.

Tiger, where for art thou?

I am refreshing 3 websites every 5 minutes waiting for the news. I am getting nothing done at work, nothing done at home and if my wife hears one more good thing about Tiger and how it will revolutionize my Mac so I can check email that much easier , she will crack me over the head with a skillet.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    One of my co-workers just had a child today. In my email to the company announcing the good news I had to keep from adding a footnote that said "...and stay tuned for another important edition to our family. Mac OS Tiger!"