I'd still prefer an iPod shuffle over this one.

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Quote:

Sony's new music player can store 256MB, 512MB or 1GB of data. The devices will be a bit pricier than some competing flash players, but the company says the new Walkmans' features and designs will make them worth it. The devices will range in price from about $132.50 (100 euros) to about $317.89.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    spcmsspcms Posts: 407member
    I have to admit this one looks way cool, especially the 'screen'. A hefty price, but i'm sure this will be Big in Japan?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    both look cool... they'd look even better with the iPodT www.ipodt.com
  • Reply 3 of 8
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Quote:

Originally posted by menuserve

both look cool... they'd look even better with the iPodT www.ipodt.com

I wonder if you'll make it to 10 posts before you're banned. ipodts suck man.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

He won't.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

Audiopollution winned : he won't. Like every spammer, and especially poeple whom first posts are spam, he is banned forever.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    skatmanskatman Posts: 609member
    If only administrators on this forum would know that the past tense of "win" is "won", not "winned"!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    Well, I wouldn't want one, since I can't use it with iTunes, but it is certainly cool. Looks great. Well done Sony.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    IMO the only thing going for the Sony is the fact that it has a display

Even the new 1.6" square Panasonic MP3 player has a display.