Tiger: Online or IN-Store? Help me

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
If I understand the launch plans for Tiger correctly, I'm in a bit of a quandry...

Order from Apple online and have it arrive on 4/29; presumably at 10AM or 2PM at my office...OR, attend an 'event' at my local Apple Store at 6PM???

So, order online and get it up to 4 hours early with time to install before leaving the office, OR get it at the store with the excitement of the 'group' and hopefully a little giveaway (still have my Panther dog-tags).

Seems odd that people will be getting it in the mail before you can buy it at the stores, if only for a few hours...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    zenatekzenatek Posts: 203member
    I know I am hoping my online order will come before the 29th like on the 28th.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    I buy online for educational discount and the hope I can get it a day early!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Well you could do both. I may do that if I can get the time off of work and get Tiger installed before I go. Looking on the retail pages it says PowerBook G4s, iPods and other prizes to be won. But also says the full terms and conditions will only be available on 29th April from the Apple Store, so I'd guess that it would require purchasing Tiger for entry, and possibly buying it in store.