gmail account

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
looking at my gamil account, I have a bunch of invites, I imagine at this point everyone has one.

If anyone is in need of a gmail account send me your e-mail address.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    My mom could use one since she's fed up with hotmail.

angiecholy @ hotmail.com
  • Reply 2 of 9
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Electric Monk

My mom could use one since she's fed up with hotmail.

angiecholy @ hotmail.com

um... did you post the full email address here so it would get harvested and she'd get even more spam so it would really really encourage her to give up hotmail ??
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I think the spaces are supposed to deter harvesting. It makes each part count a separate word.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by WhiteRabbit

I think the spaces are supposed to deter harvesting. It makes each part count a separate word.

nah spam robots are pretty advanced nowadays
  • Reply 5 of 9
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    yeah, i want to get rid of my invites too. bleh.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    adpowersadpowers Posts: 188member
    Send invites to [email protected] and they'll be automatically handed out to people that request them:

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Andrew
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Look she's dumping the account anyway, so any more spam would be at best a very temporary inconvenience. I guess I just don't keep up with the state of spam robots. Stupid 24 hour day.

And besides, it's payback for childhood
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Did you not already get an invite?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Me? Or my mom?

My mom's computer (133 Mhz Pentium. Windows 95 running for 7 continuous years without reinstall. Sigh.) crashes on Hotmail these days so she only checks her email at the library. Plus I live in a different province then her and I haven't called her in a few days. So I would think she an invite but I don't know for sure.

As for me personally I don't have a gmail account. Honestly I just don't like the @gmail bit. Now if I could get an @google.com or .ca I would be all over it. Yes I'm petty and picky.