Anyone going to E3?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just wondering if anyone here is going to E3?

This is my first time and I uber excited! Here's to hoping that Nintendo's Revolution makes an appearance and kicks some ass!

I'm a huge DS fan and just got a PSP so I'm looking forward to seeing some of the upcoming games for those systems as well...

As far as XBox 360 (or whatever they decide to call it), I wasn't really too impressed with the Madden commercial. I'm thinking/hoping that this next generation concentrates on gameplay and not just graphics- which is why I'm looking forward to what Nintendo has up it's sleeves- they seem to be the only ones trying to change the industry. The DS is a fun/unique experience so here's to hoping that the Revolution is the same...

Peace

-taco

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Don't you have to be a member of the press to get in? Or is it just ridiculously expensive?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Quote:

Originally posted by WhiteRabbit

Don't you have to be a member of the press to get in? Or is it just ridiculously expensive?

I'm a student, and if you get a letter of recommendation you can get in for free. Yes, free.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tacojohn

I'm a student, and if you get a letter of recommendation you can get in for free. Yes, free.

From whom do you get this letter of recommendation? Bungie? John Madden himself?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

From whom do you get this letter of recommendation? Bungie? John Madden himself?

One of my professors.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    What and go see MORE games that won't make it to the Mac?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

That's why I own a Gamecube, DS, and now PSP.

Console gaming is where it's at right now!

You don't have to spend a million dollars to get a decent frame rate, you can sit on your couch, most TV's are much larger than computer monitors, etc.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I don't give anything about console gaming. It's just technologically dumbed-down PC fare. I'm personally the most excited about more Unreal Engine 3 news, particularly about the next Unreal Tournament.

Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

The next Unreal Tournament, which looks freaking gorgeous, is coming to the Mac.