iTunes bookmarks

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
sometimes i'll be browsing around in iTunes and find a song or album i might buy later but I haven't found a way to save the location and I would like to be able to return. Any tips? Why isn't this built in and if it is, why is it not obvious?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Isn't it possible to Ctrl-click on the albums link, and choose to save the link. Then put the link as a bookmark in your browser or on a stickie.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    it is obvious drag the song straight from itms to a new playlist (i called mine "shopping cart") and you can build a playlist of previews of all the songs you looked at. you also can just use the shopping cart feature built into itunes, but i find that making a playlist gives me faster access to bookmarked songs. you can even rate and categorize songs before you purchase them!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

it is obvious drag the song straight from itms to a new playlist (i called mine "shopping cart") and you can build a playlist of previews of all the songs you looked at. you also can just use the shopping cart feature built into itunes, but i find that making a playlist gives me faster access to bookmarked songs. you can even rate and categorize songs before you purchase them!

good idea. thanks for the tip
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

it is obvious drag the song straight from itms to a new playlist (i called mine "shopping cart") and you can build a playlist of previews of all the songs you looked at.

I do that too, but I call mine "wishlist".