• Reply 61 of 78
    ryanhryanh Posts: 116member
    Canadian tracking down too.
  • Reply 62 of 78
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 586member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ryanh

Canadian tracking down too.

Yesterday my order status said "Processing Order" but this morning it says "Preparing for shipment". If I click the VIEW ORDER button I get this error message in the browser window:

"Did not receive any response from application. It is possible that the application does not exist, or that the requested url is incorrect."
  • Reply 63 of 78
    ryanhryanh Posts: 116member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jabohn

Yesterday my order status said "Processing Order" but this morning it says "Preparing for shipment". If I click the VIEW ORDER button I get this error message in the browser window:

"Did not receive any response from application. It is possible that the application does not exist, or that the requested url is incorrect."

Ya. Same thing for me this morning. I think the fact that Apple received just a tonne of orders at once, way more than they probably usually receive, it was just easier for them to pull down the server and do a massive update instead of a case by case basis. I called Apple Sales last night and they assured me it would be here Friday.
  • Reply 64 of 78
    toadietoadie Posts: 78member
    Mine is shipped with a tracking number... w00t!!11!!!1!!!!!!
  • Reply 65 of 78
    Quote:

Originally posted by Toadie

Me too, now the real wait starts....
  • Reply 66 of 78
    So has anyone who ordered Tiger with the Up To Date program had their copy sent yet? I ordered mine on 4/13 and I'm STILL on processing order. The Apple Store says it's due to ship in the next 24 hours, but that seems to be cutting it close for a Friday delivery, even considering I'm in Seattle. Are the Up To Daters the step children of Apple Shipping, or am I just paranoid...
  • Reply 67 of 78
    Quote:

What day/Time did you place your order with apple?
  • Reply 68 of 78
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    For those that have shipped, does the Fedex tracking number work yet? If so, can you see what state it is shipping from? Thanks.
  • Reply 69 of 78
    toadietoadie Posts: 78member
    I placed my order on the 15th. I chose standard shipping, and the e-mail that Apple sent me says Fedex 2 day. The tracking number is not in the system yet.
  • Reply 70 of 78
    Quote:

I placed my order on the 15th. I chose standard shipping, and the e-mail that Apple sent me says Fedex 2 day. The tracking number is not in the system yet.

Really? that blows! i placed mine on the 12th and mine is still processing...did you use the EDU discount?
  • Reply 71 of 78
    Well I ordered on the 12th at 15:15 GMT (thats 10:15ish over there I think) and I got told that my copy would be shipping on or before Friday, so tomorrow earliest, meaning a Tuesday delivery at earliest.

I will be going to the new Apple Store here to pick it up on Friday...

(PS I bought with educational discount)
  • Reply 72 of 78
    double post
  • Reply 73 of 78
    You may be surprised by a delivery on Friday. As I noted in an earlier post, my experience has been that Apple tracking is lacking, but their promised delivery dates have always been exact. My bet (although not with much $) is that you receive the delivery on Friday.

Quote:

Originally posted by danielctull

Well I ordered on the 12th at 15:15 GMT (thats 10:15ish over there I think) and I got told that my copy would be shipping on or before Friday, so tomorrow earliest, meaning a Tuesday delivery at earliest.

I will be going to the new Apple Store here to pick it up on Friday...

(PS I bought with educational discount)

• Reply 74 of 78
    Quote:

Originally posted by digitalboi

What day/Time did you place your order with apple?

April 27 at 8:22am

Edit: oops, April 22nd
  • Reply 75 of 78
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 586member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ryanh

Ya. Same thing for me this morning. I think the fact that Apple received just a tonne of orders at once, way more than they probably usually receive, it was just easier for them to pull down the server and do a massive update instead of a case by case basis. I called Apple Sales last night and they assured me it would be here Friday.

I just checked my home email via VNC and I got a confirmation email from Apple Canada that my order has shipped.
  • Reply 76 of 78
    phutylephutyle Posts: 19member
    Just recieved my copy of Tiger.

Nuneaton (UK) -> Liege (Belgium) -> Dublin (Ireland), quite a round-about route, but it still got here a day early.
  • Reply 77 of 78
    Mine finally shows as shipped and the tracking number works.

Shipped from Middletown, PA around 8:00 p.m. 4/27/05.

Since, I'm in PA, it could be here today, but I'm guessing it won't show up until tomorrow.
  • Reply 78 of 78
    Just an FYI, anyone who ordered Tiger through the Up-To-Date program, your copy of Tiger will be shipping on Friday, not arriving on Friday, per Apple Customer Service. Kinda sucky...