Buttons, RIP

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Buttons was our family dog. He added so much fun and love to everything we did. I am sure that the tears will not dry up for a long time around here. My wife and kids loved this dog so much, he was a member of our family.

We had to have him euthanized.

a few months ago he injured his neck (slipped disk). we have tried everything the vets gave us to help him, but nothing stopped his severe pain and crying every-time he moved. He simply could not function anymore. What a shame the slipped disk. Before that he was still just a pistol full of energy and would play with anyone that took the time to notice him. What a good dog he was....

RIP Buttons

I have published some Photo's of Buttons

And there is an iMovie that the kids and I did 3 years ago Buttons movie

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Sorry to hear this.

j.

(gives his dog "deefer" a treat)
  • Reply 2 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Aren't there doggie chiropractors nowadays? I thought there would be by now...or maybe I heard about it somewhere.

Either way, I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    sorry to hear about that my dog hershey is a puppy... well he acts like one.. hes about 7yrs old now, we're his fourth owners and he still gets into things, and we wrestle a lot and have fun and he likes that..

sorry bout buttons
  • Reply 4 of 9
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    sorry, but i am in an evil mood, so who cares?

whatever, pets die.

fish die, the mouse in my apartment will die, so will you probably...

i understand that you would be upset when a pet dies, i know i have been, but for me to work up the energy to actually care enough to say i am sorry... well... it is just not happening today...

tough luck...
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by hardeeharhar

whatever, pets die.

fish die, the mouse in my apartment will die, so will you probably...

i understand that you would be upset when a pet dies, i know i have been, but for me to work up the energy to actually care enough to say i am sorry... well... it is just not happening today...

tough luck...

thanx asshole although you sure had enough energy to come in an poke fun at this.

I am a bit upset over the dog, my wife is very upset. I got her the puppy when her sister died while giving birth. The dog also alerted her to the fire at our house in 2000, my wife was trapped upstairs and had to climb out onto our very steep roof and wait for rescue. The dog had his picture in the local paper for this. He was a good dog.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    Quote:

Hey, maybe you're not in an evil mood - maybe your just a fucking cunt?

Someone's got some issues.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    no actually i was in an evil mood...

I am sorry about your loss. It is hard to lose something you care about.

There is that better?

Edit: It turns out that I have no empathy.... at least not at this time. But I try not to harm others, like calling them names...
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by MagicFingers

thanx asshole although you sure had enough energy to come in an poke fun at this.

I am a bit upset over the dog, my wife is very upset. I got her the puppy when her sister died while giving birth. The dog also alerted her to the fire at our house in 2000, my wife was trapped upstairs and had to climb out onto our very steep roof and wait for rescue. The dog had his picture in the local paper for this. He was a good dog.

- i agree... if you were in an evil mood... then you shouldnt have said anything except a little sympathy or non at that time... -shakes head-

- im sorry again about your dog

Quote:

no actually i was in an evil mood...

I am sorry about your loss. It is hard to lose something you care about.

There is that better?

Edit: It turns out that I have no empathy.... at least not at this time. But I try not to harm others, like calling them names...

maybe you should have thought about that and about the effect/results would have on the original threader before you posted your reply..
  • Reply 9 of 9
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    he's gone to doggie heaven

..my condolences