Favor to ask...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Howdy!

I just posted a blog and some photos, and I want to check whether people with windows machines see everything alright. However, being the good ol'e mac zealot that I am, I have no windows machine, and no friends who have windows machines.

This puts me in something of a bind...I think that the site is ok, but am not too sure about the button navigation (has a red roll over effect). Would someone be so kind as to have a gander at it, and let me know if all renders/appears as it should?

It is at: http://www.reprobate.org

If you could do this, I would breally grateful...of course, being that you have a windows box, I can't promise that I will be your friend! ;-)

Thanks!

R.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    works fine for me (PC and Firefox)

can see the red rollovers fine.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    whiterabbitwhiterabbit Posts: 208member
    It does not seem to work properly in ie for me. It's still functional, but by comparison with Firefox, it does not appear to be rendering the photogallery page right.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    maninmacmaninmac Posts: 64member
    Hmmm, that is odd, it works for one of you and not the other. I can code by hand, but I am using this program called rapidweaver (which really rocks by the way) to just post stuff with the least amount of hassle possible.

It is fine in Safari and Firefox for mac, but I tested it in IE for mac and the rollovers are not red. All I am really concerned about is IE for windows.

I may be able to get to a PC at university next week...until then...if anyone else feels like having a "sort-of friend" in Boston...click below! :-)

Thanks guys!

http://www.reprobate.org
  • Reply 4 of 5
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    it seems you might have a problem in InternetExploder, I only tried it in Firefox.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    maninmacmaninmac Posts: 64member
    Thanks Mark...I will need to choose a different template I guess!

\

Robin.