Here is how Apple is Going to implement the Touch-me Pad on its Mac/s...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
The touch-me pad area will be shaped like the Apple logo.

The leaf at the top will be a special extra sensative area...

... it will implement the functionality of a scroll wheel !!!

It will also be transperent with light underneath so that it will flash like a STROBE to the different Apple colors.

NO NOT REALLY it won't strobe, it will just slowly change from one color to another.

They are going to alter the PCMCIA slot so that it doubles as an iPod dock.

When the iPod is in the dock it doubles as a mouse, so when you are in a tight possition like on a plane you can have a touch-me pad on the side instead of in front next to yoo belly button !!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by MACchine

The touch-me pad area will be shaped like the Apple logo.

The leaf at the top will be a special extra sensative area...

... it will implement the functionality of a scroll wheel !!!

It will also be transperent with light underneath so that it will flash like a STROBE to the different Apple colors.

NO NOT REALLY it won't strobe, it will just slowly change from one color to another.

They are going to alter the PCMCIA slot so that it doubles as an iPod dock.

When the iPod is in the dock it doubles as a mouse, so when you are in a tight possition like on a plane you can have a touch-me pad on the side instead of in front next to yoo belly button !!!

MMMMKAAAAAAY?
  • Reply 2 of 24
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    Yeah, MAC...it's time to put the J down.
  • Reply 3 of 24
    macchinemacchine Posts: 295member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DHagan4755

Yeah, MAC...it's time to put the J down.

YOU KNOW IF DRUGS ARE BAD you should stop taking them -- BUT I KNOW YOU WON"T !!!

You boys are SOOO confusedededed.

Imagination is NOT --> on drugs.

I haven't bought my Tiger yet and I was looking at Spotlight...

... and the smart folders part is exactly what I told Apple to do sooo looooong ago I am not sure when I told them.

I also told them to do something like that for mail, separate suggestion and spotlight does that tooooooooo.

The above is kind of a joke but it came out better then I expect may they will do it !!!

The PCMCIA card doubling as an iPod dock is QUITE AWESOME !!!

So lets see if they do my latest really awesome suggestions !!!!!!!!!!!

I told them a fairly specific way to build a SELF optimizing system !?!?!?!?!!?

Or a system based in artificial intelligence.

And the more I think about the more it seems to have been one of my best suggestions.

I also told them about a way to build two TOTALLY KILLER DISPLAYS, and one design just recently showed in Popular Science as a concept product.

It was NOT exactly the same as my idea but very similar, mine would probably be cheaper, but that's hard to say of course until you build it.

My idea was more conventional so more do able, but the way they both process images in the same unique way so apparently these two ideas of mine are highly doable.
  • Reply 4 of 24
  • Reply 5 of 24
    Quote:

YOU KNOW IF DRUGS ARE BAD you should stop taking them -- BUT I KNOW YOU WON"T !!!

You boys are SOOO confusedededed.

Imagination is NOT --> on drugs.

I haven't bought my Tiger yet and I was looking at Spotlight...

... and the smart folders part is exactly what I told Apple to do sooo looooong ago I am not sure when I told them.

I also told them to do something like that for mail, separate suggestion and spotlight does that tooooooooo.

The above is kind of a joke but it came out better then I expect may they will do it !!!

The PCMCIA card doubling as an iPod dock is QUITE AWESOME !!!

So lets see if they do my latest really awesome suggestions !!!!!!!!!!!

I told them a fairly specific way to build a SELF optimizing system !?!?!?!?!!?

Or a system based in artificial intelligence.

And the more I think about the more it seems to have been one of my best suggestions.

I also told them about a way to build two TOTALLY KILLER DISPLAYS, and one design just recently showed in Popular Science as a concept product.

It was NOT exactly the same as my idea but very similar, mine would probably be cheaper, but that's hard to say of course until you build it.

My idea was more conventional so more do able, but the way they both process images in the same unique way so apparently these two ideas of mine are highly doable.

Do you have the munchies yet?
  • Reply 6 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by BigMcLargehuge

Do you have the munchies yet?

Soo that's what YOU DO when you watch SOUTHPARK !!!

Do you know if you do things like that YOU will never have great ideas or a great IMAGINATION like I DO !!!

Have UOY ever seen the movie called, "Refer MADNESS !!!"

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That is how doing those things makes you act !!!

UOY HAD BETTER ORDER pizza WON !!!

See I put three d00bbies at the end of each sentance !!!

A bright colored glowing Apple touch-me pad would be a real nice thing !!!
  • Reply 7 of 24
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member

I-heart-n00bies

• Reply 8 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

I-heart-n00bies

Indoctrinate US in the ways of you 0ldBie ???
  • Reply 9 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

I-heart-n00bies

Doesn't thinking about new designs for the touch-me pad just make you FEEL warm and fuzzy ALL OVER !!!

Here is the effect I am having on all of YOU !!!

http://www.folklore.org/StoryView.py...rt%20by%20Date

THIS is a motley crew, IT TAKES A MOTLEY CREW...

http://www.folklore.org/ProjectView....dium&gallery=1
  • Reply 10 of 24
    ensign pulverensign pulver Posts: 1,193member
    MACchine, are you intentionally wasting everyone's time with countless moronic threads, or are you just really that lame?
  • Reply 11 of 24
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    dude,

The apple touchy thing is NOT a great idea as it violates basic ergonomic design. The ipod as pcmca will NOT work unless your laptop is 6" thick and ugly.

Apple and others sell a nice cordless bluetooth mouse (wish it had 2 buttons) which works fine for the purpose of not having your fingers near the belly button.

Please don't derail threads as it only causes annoyance for those of us who read through the entire thread to get a balanced view of the subject.

Please don't claim you thought of these ideas unless you can provide a time stamped link for this claim. This makes you look LAME even if you did think of it however long ago.

Don't do drugs

Yes, be creative, but, don't be a pain in the ass!

• Reply 12 of 24
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    This guy is a crack up! He knows exactly what he's doing. Read through his posts out loud with a funny accent. Killer.

He's got to be shitting himself.

--B
  • Reply 13 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ensign Pulver

MACchine, are you intentionally wasting everyone's time with countless moronic threads, or are you just really that lame?

My threads aren't moronic...

... you watch the less funny ones will come true...

... and almost everyone, especially YOU will ignore the fact that they come true !!!
  • Reply 14 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by bergz

This guy is a crack up! He knows exactly what he's doing. Read through his posts out loud with a funny accent. Killer.

He's got to be shitting himself.

--B

iii THANKYOU VERY MUCH !!!
  • Reply 15 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by TednDi

dude,

The apple touchy thing is NOT a great idea as it violates basic ergonomic design. The ipod as pcmca will NOT work unless your laptop is 6" thick and ugly.

Apple and others sell a nice cordless bluetooth mouse (wish it had 2 buttons) which works fine for the purpose of not having your fingers near the belly button.

Please don't derail threads as it only causes annoyance for those of us who read through the entire thread to get a balanced view of the subject.

Please don't claim you thought of these ideas unless you can provide a time stamped link for this claim. This makes you look LAME even if you did think of it however long ago.

Don't do drugs

Yes, be creative, but, don't be a pain in the ass!

Actually it would be quite egronomic.
  • Reply 16 of 24
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    I miss kormac

• Reply 17 of 24
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

My threads aren't moronic...

... you watch the less funny ones will come true...

... and almost everyone, especially YOU will ignore the fact that they come true !!!

Even if you are dead on right with all your predictions, the delivery style turns me off enough so that I don't read them anyway.

Particularly the ones where you claim that apple listens to all your ideas and implements them. If it were true, they would have hired you already (and you would be getting affermations of your greatness from them, and no longer need to get it here).
  • Reply 18 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by e1618978

Even if you are dead on right with all your predictions, the delivery style turns me off enough so that I don't read them anyway.

Particularly the ones where you claim that apple listens to all your ideas and implements them. If it were true, they would have hired you already (and you would be getting affermations of your greatness from them, and no longer need to get it here).

Hired me TO DO WHAT !?!?!?!

Replace SJ ???

YOU live in a world THAT DOES NOT EXIST !!!
  • Reply 19 of 24
    HO YAH...

... and the TOUCH-ME pad is going to have a little speaker near the lid button that will say ...

... TOUCH ME, TOUCH ME, come on and TOUCH ME, when its not being used, and the rest of the it will oooh, aahh, and that tickles !!!

And the button will go Doink, and then DONGGG and then dink, and then Buzzz, randomly creating melodic feedback !!!

Its a media centered world we live in get used to it.
  • Reply 20 of 24
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Hired me TO DO WHAT !?!?!?!

Replace SJ ???

YOU live in a world THAT DOES NOT EXIST !!!

I hate Will Ferrell. But I love it when I imagine him saying these lines. And the apple spying deal. It's hilarious. Try it! He SQUEALS CAPS!

--B