solitaire

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
wow.. is it just me, or is solitaire like impossible to beat?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    nd32k3nd32k3 Posts: 187member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ferali

wow.. is it just me, or is solitaire like impossible to beat?

its not just you. i have thought that its rigged since it first came out. i cant beat it on my ipod (well i win like 5% of the time, very annoying)
  • Reply 2 of 9
    its beatable... ive beaten it lots of times... its not impossible.. nore worries...
  • Reply 3 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    There are two kinds of people in this world:

People who are good at solitaire and people who aren't.

I fall in the latter group. Compared to everyone else I know, I feel like I play it in slow motion. I just can't *see* everything with any speed.

I guess there's worse things in life to be really bad at. \
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

[BI guess there's worse things in life to be really bad at. \ [/B]

this is true... like, i want to be good at computers, and i have some know how.. but not good enough to go into computers and be able to diagnose and then fix problems i have.. some i can if they're simple... some problems will just stump me like that and i wont know what else or how else to fix it
  • Reply 5 of 9
    danosaurdanosaur Posts: 258member
    Why would Apple rig solitaire? You guys are nuts!

It's more difficult because its so damn hard to pick up the right cards. It slows down my play. Needless to say, I very rarely play it.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Danosaur

It's more difficult because its so damn hard to pick up the right cards. It slows down my play. Needless to say, I very rarely play it.

did i say that? im sorry... im a bi confused... solitaire is a fun game... and then when you loose, you question how the computer is smarter then you are... or is that chess??? either or... i like computers.. and chess... solitaire is neat too.... well.... good luck....
  • Reply 7 of 9
    naknak Posts: 101member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Danosaur

They have rigged it, albeit in the user's favor. Whenever there is a move you can make, you can scroll through the choices and hey, lookit that, a new move! If you pay attention, solitare is very easy to beat on the 'pod.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    david_ocdavid_oc Posts: 90member
    Remember that with real-life dealt Solitaire, there is no guarantee of a solution. It is not a game which can always be won.

By the way, the iPod needs a Su-Doku game.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    naknak Posts: 101member
    Quote:

Originally posted by david_oc

Remember that with real-life dealt Solitaire, there is no guarantee of a solution. It is not a game which can always be won.

By the way, the iPod needs a Su-Doku game.

I think the iPod needs an app on the mac to make the games, then send em over to yer 'pod. But Apple won't do that. That's why there's Linux.

Edit: Actual games, not text-based phonies.