Some questions about apple cinema 20''

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hello, I found a cheap apple 20'' tft on ebay, but it was missing the little power connecting device. It has the DVI-cable, but it won't get any power. So does anyone know where to buy it? I found nothing in the instructions. I'm going to use it on a PC.

Best regards.

Is this what I need?

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...12.1.15.1.17.0

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    *Added info
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I believe that is what you need.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    That sure looks like it!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    This is the info about that little device. You sure its right? Thanks for the help.

Introducing the Apple DVI to ADC adapter, which allows you to connect any Apple flat-panel display featuring an Apple Display Connector (ADC) to a PowerBook G4, Mac mini, or Power Mac computer with DVI port.

The combination of the new Mac mini or PowerBook G4 with a DVI (Digital Visual Interface) port and the Apple DVI to ADC adapter brings the pure-digital viewing experience of Apple's professional-quality displays to Mac mini or PowerBook users. Now you can benefit from a larger viewing area when your Mac mini or PowerBook is at your office.

The Apple DVI to ADC Adapter is also a superb solution for Power Mac users who need extra workspace of the highest visual quality (requires Power Mac equipped with DVI port). Use it to connect an additional ADC-equipped Apple flat-panel display to a Power Mac computer with a DVI port, and you'll have the ultimate digital desktop.

The Apple DVI to ADC Adapter offers much more than just a physical connection between a DVI port and a digital ADC monitor. It has been carefully designed to maintain the digital integrity of the video signal for the best possible viewing experience. The adapter provides an all-digital signal path between the computer and the display. It features active components that regenerate both the digital graphics and USB signals coming from the computer. This ensures delivery of the highest-quality images even at the extremely fast signal rates used by the Apple Cinema HD Display.

A compact design enables the Apple DVI to ADC adapter to fit easily on or under your desk. This single unit includes a power supply, power cord, and DVI/USB cable.