Stewie's iPod Commercial

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
From tonight's episode of Family Guy:

Stewie's iPod Commercial

I thought it was hilarious and just wanted to share.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Haha, amazing.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Ahh! You beat me to it. I was going to save that clip and post it too.

Muhahaha! I post my wicked-cool movie anyways!

Linky HDTV and H.264. (Darn interlacing problem though.)
  • Reply 3 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    The iPod paroty and Family Guy in general was great, but if you want even more funny, look at American Dad, the newspaper headline in the open was something like "bush finaly gets joke in last name", the dad pulls into the driveway in an RV and says "come on family, we are going to mexico, or as I call it, Gods blind spot' Carel Rove apearing as Saten, the potato salad...all great stuff..even as a staunch conservative, I was laughing my ass off.

but the funneist thing about the iPod commercial is how close to the real thing it looked...great stuff
  • Reply 4 of 6
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    I was really dissapointed in the family guy episode 2 weeks ago. Man it was just one crude joke after another. Not witty or humorous IMO. American dad seemed to shine after that turd. BUT now that I saw a good American Dad and Family guy raised its standards, (this week at least) I'm kinda hooked on both.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    I was disappointed by the first 2-3 episodes of American Dad, but I think it's gotten much better. Best quote was from last week:

"Hey, tell them the story of how God was denied his fruity cereal. Oh, wait. That was the Trix rabbit. I get them confused because they're BOTH FAKE."
  • Reply 6 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dogcow

I was disappointed by the first 2-3 episodes of American Dad, but I think it's gotten much better. Best quote was from last week:

"Hey, tell them the story of how God was denied his fruity cereal. Oh, wait. That was the Trix rabbit. I get them confused because they're BOTH FAKE."

I personaly liked "you pull a gun on me, then I pull a gun on you, then yourarm gets tierd, you drop the gun and we have nobody got shot sex! Why the hell did you pull a gun if you didnt want sex?"

and

the howard dean jab

"I'll be fun in the bedrom,...the livingroom...the kitchen,...at costco shopping for bulk paper towels...YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAA"