I bought the Hub... and spokes

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Well, actually my wife did. She just bought the new 14" iBook (640ram/airport), an iPod, and a Fuji Finepix6800. Ive got to say that we are delighted with all fo the purchases.

The iBook is great and runs everything in X smoothly and quickly..... not as heavy as I would have thought.... and the thing htat everyone was worrying about - the screen/picture quality..... well its great (yeah yeah it could have a higher resolution but frankly it is fine the way it is).

The iPod and finepixs are great..... the finepix6800 was recognised instantly by both iPhoto and Image capture...and work flawlessly in download. Seems like my daughter has already taken over the iPod though.

what can I say - this is supposed to be how it all works !!

Anyway - I installed the airport card and now we have 3 users for our airport BS connection at home (dual 500G4, 867 G4, and iBook).... not to mention moving my wife's files to her iBook through the local airport network.

Its great to be a Mac fan.

Cheers

Adam

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    This is how Job's wants it. Everything is supposed to work with everything. They use the standards, and make everything plugable!
  • Reply 1 of 4
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    hey, how about trying out you new digital camera and iPhoto and posting a few pics?

Congratulations
  • Reply 3 of 4
    adam11adam11 Posts: 163member
    I should be able to get the camera back off my daughter any time now so I will see what I can do.

I have so much tech boxing around me at the moment - its heaven. Im going to have to rearrange where I keep all of my cords/accessories again1 ( I love it of course)

Cheers

adam
  • Reply 4 of 4
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>hey, how about trying out you new digital camera and iPhoto and posting a few pics?

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Wife or daughter will do...