iPod Shuffle 1GB - time to buy

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I would like to buy iPod Shuffle 1GB but on 7.7 is ASME (Apple Special Media Events) and time to introduce new iPod Shuffle - 2GB perhaps!?

What do you guys think I should do? Buy now or wait two month for the 2GB (!?) when it'll be available in Slovenia?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    wait if you can.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Worth waiting... might even see a display on the new models.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    skatmanskatman Posts: 609member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MiMac

Worth waiting... might even see a display on the new models.

No dude. The display is for loosers! Apple has the best design, didn't you know?

Since they say the best design for Shuffle doesn't include the display, you don't need it!

Or do you want to be like all the uncool people?!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    losers...? Not wanting to get into one of those display/no display debates, but if (and when) the shuffle gets more capacity, then a small display becomes a veritable bonus if you want to actually navigate through all your tracks to find that kickin' tune to start you off on your run/jog/workout etc.

Uncool? Sporting a piece of Apple hardware (display or no) would never be seen as uncool

It should also be an inexpensive addition to the shuffle as far as re-design goes. We shall see.

But anyways... each to their own \
  • Reply 5 of 7
    If you have no other iPod... buy now. Living without an iPod is total darkness. When and if new shuffles with 2GB and a screen ever come out, you can always sell, recoup some of the money and get the newer one.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    skatmanskatman Posts: 609member
    Quote:

Living without an iPod is total darkness.

Tell me about it. People laugh at me when I walk down the street with my Muvo!
  • Reply 7 of 7
    a screen would be an awesome feature for the ipod shuffles, the best reason for it is just too display the song name you are listening too. you wouldn't need any other buttons.